TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 14/15

Steve

Johnson or Barkley. Your suggestion?

Everton have a lot of tough fixtures early on (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United all in the first seven gameweeks) so at the moment I wouldn't go for Barkley nor any other Everton player. Still worth keeping an eye on them because from GW8 all the way till GW20 they only face two top teams and by then some of the prices on their players may even have reduced a little if they don't perform against the big teams and people pull the trigger on them prematurely.

Not sure I'd pick Johnson at £6,5m either but that's up to you. If it's between those two I'd go for Johnson early on and then maybe get Barkley later but if you can afford it and are willing to take a chance on some new players there are some pretty interesting choices in the £7,5m price range, for example Tadic, de Jong and maybe even Herrera if he gets the right role under van Gaal. They'd also be a lot easier to swap for Barkley later because you wouldn't need to worry about the price difference when all are more expensive than Barkley whereas with Johnson you'd have to switch some other players too.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the tree-player limit from a team never sucked so hard.

I wanted to have at least Luís, Terry, Fàbregas and Costa in my team. Had to go with only Luís, Azpili and Cesc. I can't afford Costa now, but soon I will in exchange of one of the defense guys for him (although Chelsea defense is synonymy of easily earned points every match day).

Eventually I'll have Hazard too, but he's a slow starter (or used to be), I don't think he'll shine in the first few match days. I'll replace Cesc for him, as much as it hurts.

hazard > cesc. penalty taker

hazard > cesc. penalty taker

Why not both? ;)

I've got a monster of a team at the moment, still trying to fit in Alexis Sanchez somewhere in there but it's not so easy because I don't want to lose anyone else. At the moment I have Giroud in the team but if I can figure out a way to get the extra £2m I think I'll upgrade him to Sanchez.

Too much Liverpool. :mouthclosed:

it's all about winning. In my head they all wear the kit I designed

I was sentimental over my choices when I started playing last year, I got over it really quickly.

Liverpool is always regarded a lot of penalties, having Gerrard is a must :P

And they still have the best striker in the country. My first version had Costa, but it's risky to bet in a guy that still has to adapt...

it's all about winning. In my head they all wear the kit I designed

I was sentimental over my choices when I started playing last year, I got over it really quickly.

Liverpool is always regarded a lot of penalties, having Gerrard is a must :P

And they still have the best striker in the country. My first version had Costa, but it's risky to bet in a guy that still has to adapt...

Sure, I just don't consider having three attacking players from the same team to be a good idea no matter which team we're talking about and the fact it's Liverpool makes it even worse. :lol:

Why not both? ;)

I've got a monster of a team at the moment, still trying to fit in Alexis Sanchez somewhere in there but it's not so easy because I don't want to lose anyone else. At the moment I have Giroud in the team but if I can figure out a way to get the extra £2m I think I'll upgrade him to Sanchez.

why not Dzeko instead of Giroud when Negredo is out for months

why not Dzeko instead of Giroud when Negredo is out for months

ooh, didn't know that, thanks!!!!

and as for the tweet - I forgot to answer when I arrived home. I only uploaded there to link here. Also I change their team thousand times a day. The temptation of unlimited transfers have to be savored while it's possible lol

fantasy.jpg

TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2014/15

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Join the official Talk Chelsea Fantasy Leagues with the two codes below!

Classic League Code: Private Message me, for code.

Head 2 Head League Code: Private Message me, for code.

Private Message me your team names to receive codes. As people who join the forum just to play will not be accepted.

[notice]

I can not sent you private message. can u send the code to join in leauge. my team name: ICEBOY. thank you.