Membership Packages & Chelsea Fan Club+

I've had a membership for seasons past, but this year they've changed things up quite a bit. So, I'm debating which membership to get and whether I should bother to get the Fan Club+ so I can watch Chelsea TV live.

Have any of you signed up to be a True Blue Member, and do you have any idea how nice the package is that they send you? Just wish it wasn't so expensive for the rest of the world!

And has anyone signed up for the Fan Club+ and can you watch Chelsea TV live on your mobile or tablet? That's where I usually watch matches and news.

Thanks for helping me decide!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell do you watch Chelsea TV live on the new website? Every link I try takes me to the videos on demand section.

Sorry I didnt answer your question!

Decided to try the Fan Club Plus+ membership. But I'm quite disappointed with it so far. The only benefit to it is that we'll apparently be able to watch the preseason matches live and we're supposed to be able to get the digital magazine and programs. BUT they don't seem to tell us how to obtain these digital subscriptions. Since I use an iPad to view them, I'd imagine there need to be a way to sign into my account through those apps and there isn't.

AND the major disappointment is that there seems to no longer be an online stream of Chelsea TV! I used to watch it all of the time. I loved seeing replays of recent and vintage matches. But now it seems that you only get to watch on-demand content (which a free membership allows as well) and supposedly the preseason matches. I'll try that out tomorrow. But I would love to be watching the replays of the preseason matches streamed on Chelsea TV, but I guess that's no longer possible online. :(

I can't really recommend the Plus membership right now. If a Chelsea match is televised, I'm sure you can find a link on some site to stream it or download it after the fact. I used to just watch through Chelsea TV but other sites might be easier.

My question is, is Chelsea TV an actual cable channel in the UK still? Or is there "channel" just a bunch of short clips online now?

Decided to try the Fan Club Plus+ membership. But I'm quite disappointed with it so far. The only benefit to it is that we'll apparently be able to watch the preseason matches live and we're supposed to be able to get the digital magazine and programs. BUT they don't seem to tell us how to obtain these digital subscriptions. Since I use an iPad to view them, I'd imagine there need to be a way to sign into my account through those apps and there isn't.

AND the major disappointment is that there seems to no longer be an online stream of Chelsea TV! I used to watch it all of the time. I loved seeing replays of recent and vintage matches. But now it seems that you only get to watch on-demand content (which a free membership allows as well) and supposedly the preseason matches. I'll try that out tomorrow. But I would love to be watching the replays of the preseason matches streamed on Chelsea TV, but I guess that's no longer possible online. :(

I can't really recommend the Plus membership right now. If a Chelsea match is televised, I'm sure you can find a link on some site to stream it or download it after the fact. I used to just watch through Chelsea TV but other sites might be easier.

My question is, is Chelsea TV an actual cable channel in the UK still? Or is there "channel" just a bunch of short clips online now?

Chelsea TV in a channel on SKY yes!

Decided to try the Fan Club Plus+ membership. But I'm quite disappointed with it so far. The only benefit to it is that we'll apparently be able to watch the preseason matches live and we're supposed to be able to get the digital magazine and programs. BUT they don't seem to tell us how to obtain these digital subscriptions. Since I use an iPad to view them, I'd imagine there need to be a way to sign into my account through those apps and there isn't.AND the major disappointment is that there seems to no longer be an online stream of Chelsea TV! I used to watch it all of the time. I loved seeing replays of recent and vintage matches. But now it seems that you only get to watch on-demand content (which a free membership allows as well) and supposedly the preseason matches. I'll try that out tomorrow. But I would love to be watching the replays of the preseason matches streamed on Chelsea TV, but I guess that's no longer possible online. :(

I had this problem with the App - it's a poor app.

I just used the desktop version of the site and all was cool - via a browser ;)

I had this problem with the App - it's a poor app.

I just used the desktop version of the site and all was cool - via a browser ;)

Yes, last year we could watch a stream of the Chelsea TV channel that Sky Sports subscribers get. This year I just paid to watch some very short clips on-demand (which were already viewable with a free membership) and the preseason matches LIVE. Other than those few matches though NOTHING in the Chelsea TV: Live section is actually LIVE! Really pisses me off. Why not just stream the damn channel like they did last year?!?

I'm canceling my subscription after my month is up. It's a waste of money at the moment. Just wish they would understand that and fix it!