RZ Pellets v Chelsea

Jase

How sick would it be if Chelsea TV broadcasted the training sessions live! Especially around this time. I think it's the most interesting time because we get to see a. The new boys and how they get along with their new team mates and José. And b. We get to see how the youngsters do when they are playing against the first teamers.

Yeah and all the other PL teams subscribe to it and watch exactly what we do in training.

:lol:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and all the other PL teams subscribe to it and watch exactly what we do in training.

:lol:

Lol obviously not every training session. Just a few times a year. I remember they broadcasted our session before the Europa League final.. Turned out fine ;)

RZ Pellets Or Wolfsberg?

You can say both.Wolfsberg is the town where the stadium lays and the english name is Wolfsberg Athletic Club.RZ Pellets is just a shorter Version.

This Game is on at 05:30am NZST on Thursday Morning and Then I will be watching with my Deaf Brother his Manchester United Game against Los Angeles Galaxy at 14:30pm NZST few hours later.

RZ PELLETS WAC / WOLFSBERGER AC / WOLFSBERGER ATHLETIK CLUB

This Picture is From The Website of RZ Pellets WAC

waccfc10000.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsberger_AC

http://rzpelletswac.at/