test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DavidEU

Filipe Luís

Started by DavidEU,

1,381 posts in this topic
40 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Not good enough for Mourinho. emoji1.png

It's truly unbelievable. He fancied an RB at LB rather than him. 

Stats likes this

Incredible player. To think that Mourinho never game him a proper chance and when he played him in the champions league he benched Azpi and not Iva is just astonishing. He should have started here since day one. Mourinho really fucked us this time around.

Good thing is back in the day we all knew it. Brilliant, brilliant, at that time Azpi and Iva were shocking.

Fun being a couch manager. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Blue_Fox_ likes this

Indeed a fantastic player as most of us knew when he was here rotting on our bench. Nice guy off the pitch as well and seemed genuinely delighted to come to Chelsea. Ivanovic being Mourinho's general doomed him from day 1.

Happy to see him doing so well. Luckily, unlike with KDB and Lukaku, Felipe is over 30 now so we won't regret letting him go for too long.

Fernando likes this

10 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Good thing is back in the day we all knew it. Brilliant, brilliant, at that time Azpi and Iva were shocking.

Fun being a couch manager. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Good example that Mourinho got a lot of support and backing from the board to do whatever he wanted....well not 100% but a lot. 

If we do the same for our next manager then we should be good.

MefiX19 likes this

Atletico and their defense are beautiful to watch. Even with Godin injured, they have a solid block. Luis was awesome to look at, both in defense and offense.

2 matches against Barca and Bayern in the biggest competition in Europe and I don't think he made any mistakes. Why did we let him go? What a player.

On 2016年5月3日 at 7:55 AM, OneMoSalah said:

2 matches against Barca and Bayern in the biggest competition in Europe and I don't think he made any mistakes. Why did we let him go? What a player.

Why did we let him go? Mourinho is the answer!

Luis doesn't want to be benchwarmer!

On 2016. 05. 03. at 1:55 AM, OneMoSalah said:

José:

Filipe Luís < Azpilicueta < Ivanovic

Nothing against Alonso, but we could have had this one roaming our entire left flank like the reincarnation of Roberto Carlos right about now.

Thanks a lot José :o

Never wanted to get rid of Filipe. Just imagine how well he would fit this side.

luis.jpg

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Never wanted to get rid of Filipe. Just imagine how well he would fit this side.

luis.jpg

He would have fit in are new formation like a glove too

I´m still not over the fact that we sold him back to Atletico. He would be a beast as a LWB under Conte´s system. I think Alonso played very good last season and I like him a lot, but Filipe Luis is on another level, imo the best allround fullback in the last four years. Sadly the delusion of Mourinho sealed Filipes unfortunate Chelsea career. 

Chelsea? likes this