Filipe Luís

Jase

Courtois, Filipe Luis, Cesc and Diego Costa! Nothing but world class signings so far. Hopefully Pogba can join as well. Pretty amazing when you add that to what we already have.

Filipe Luis Kasmirski. What a cool last name.The guy is also very tall for a full-back, like 6 feet. I'm sure that's something we considered. A back four of Luis, Terry, Cahill and Azpilicueta is an incredibly solid one. It also means we are going to see less of Brana playing right back. He's been a liability trying to attack in that position. Now teams will think twice about isolating our right back.

Costa, Fabregas, Luis, and Courtois being installed as the #1 keeper would be one hell of a summer. Adding one more CM and moving Mikel or Ramires on would be the best in our history.

I think with Tiago, we're okay in midfield. Of course, if a top player becomes available (Vidal/Pogba), an interest may accrue. Ramires and Mikel both have their uses. What I'm hoping we do is get a #2 striker. I'm not sure Lukaku's going to be around.

I think with Tiago, we're okay in midfield. Of course, if a top player becomes available (Vidal/Pogba), an interest may accrue. Ramires and Mikel both have their uses. What I'm hoping we do is get a #2 striker. I'm not sure Lukaku's going to be around.

I agree on all those points. I also feel Lukaku is gone, and if that is the case we cannot allow Ba and Torres to become second and third choice behind Costa, we must get rid of (No doubt be Demba) and replace with a decent back up option who ever that maybe. Torres third choice is fine by me, there is also small links to Griezmann this morning but we need someone else after Costa IMO.

Even if he was I'd prefer someone with different qualities.

Torres of course :blue scalf:

I agree on all those points. I also feel Lukaku is gone, and if that is the case we cannot allow Ba and Torres to become second and third choice behind Costa, we must get rid of (No doubt be Demba) and replace with a decent back up option who ever that maybe. Torres third choice is fine by me, there is also small links to Griezmann this morning but we need someone else after Costa IMO.

Worry not, we can always play Fabregas as a centre forward. B) It's not like he doesn't have the experience.

Chelsea have stepped up their bid to make left-back Filipe Luis the club’s permanent replacement for Ashley Cole.

Cole joined Italian club Roma this week and Chelsea want 28-year-old Luis to step into his position next season.

Chelsea have reopened negotiations with Atletico Madrid over agreeing a fee for Luis, who wants to move to Stamford Bridge.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10958363/Chelsea-step-up-move-for-left-back-Filipe-Luis-as-replacement-for-Ashley-Cole.html

Chelsea are set to complete the signing of left-back Filipe Luis from Atletico Madrid.

Chelsea had been reluctant to meet the £19m release clause in the contract of Luis, but have made progress on clinching a deal during new rounds of talks with Atletico and the player.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10958923/Chelsea-want-8m-for-Liverpool-and-Tottenham-transfer-target-Ryan-Bertrand.html

We now have lots of Brazilian players now at Chelsea :

Oscar

Willian

Luis

Ramires

Hulk

Am i missing anyone ? Hopefully they are not in a World Cup post depression when the season starts lol.

We now have lots of Brazilian players now at Chelsea :

Oscar

Willian

Luis

Ramires

Hulk

Am i missing anyone ? Hopefully they are not in a World Cup post depression when the season starts lol.

u missed fred, jo, silva, cesar, paulinho. :lol: