test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DavidEU

Filipe Luís

Started by DavidEU,

1,381 posts in this topic

Thank you Kim Jong-un, posts come in thick and fast when these player threads are created, it isn't the time for in-depth analysis.

Drogba went from 15 to 11, your idol doesn't agree with you.

And i'm sure it was front page news worthy too... LOL you must be one of those kids who post on Wangh....

"Guys can you believe it? Our new LB took jersey no.5!!! 5!!!!! That's not a good number!"

And i'm sure it was front page news worthy too... LOL you must be one of those kids who post on Wangh....

"Guys can you believe it? Our new LB took jersey no.5!!! 5!!!!! That's not a good number!"

If we only spoke about 'important' things in life, then there wouldn't be much to talk about.

xPetrCechx likes this

Happy he can speak english... Really nice guy...

Actually very good English for a Brazilian who had never played for English clubs before.

Clearly you are not familiar with my posting style then, because you've just described bushman.

Anyways, why not bless us with some of your important content then?. I suppose the best place to do that is in a 'new player' thread; so it can get lost in the 2 zillion posts made every second, yep.. best place for those types of in-depth posts. :rolleyes:

No#5 on a fullback's shirt is gonna look very strange imo but except for that brilliant signing.

Player seems fired up ready to go. That's exactly what we need. Great squad number also. Hope he'll feature in tomorrow's game, although I highly doubt it.

Who gives a crap what shirt number he wears? He can where no10 for all I care as long as he performs as the best LB in the world(if Hazard doesn't mind obviously :D)

I never knew the no3 was traditional fullback shirt, in football only 1,7,8,9,10 and 11 are traditional numbers imo. Defenders can have different ones like Terry 26 for example or Cahill 24.

Yes, Luke Shaw is significantly younger, but the fact that we have just bought a MUCH better, win now player for literally HALF the fee is insane. In his prime, league winning experience , plenty of European experience, and well used to going against the worlds best players.

The perfect signing in nearly every way.

Barbara, sdrcfc, DANILA and 1 other like this

Yes, Luke Shaw is significantly younger, but the fact that we have just bought a MUCH better, win now player for literally HALF the fee is insane. In his prime, league winning experience , plenty of European experience, and well used to going against the worlds best players.

The perfect signing in nearly every way.

Couldn't agree more. The youth move is important but you also need a good amount of veteran presence to balance it out. This signing makes perfect sense to me.

Pizy likes this