Filipe Luís

Jase

Is the Telegraph reliable ?

The Telegraph is reserved as newspapers go. They don't tend to go crazy with the rumours although they will sometimes report rumours from other sources.

Of course it varies from reporter to reporter - Ogden is good on United rumours for instance (broke the Moyes leaving story). The final is tomorrow so you'd expect any deal to move forward at the start of next week.

Is the Telegraph reliable ?

Telegraph, and Guardian I tend to believe over others, but again it depends who is reporting. Ogden as mentioned is good for Utd news, as is David Mcdonnell of The Mirror. Neil Ashton of Daily Mail used to be good for Chelsea stories don't know about now. [he broke the smoke bomb incident, and cole shooting the work exprience lad before anyone]. So although certain papers get ridiculed for being rubbish, some reporters genuinely are pretty reliable

So we apparently want to bring Courtois back and will sign Costa soon, and now we want Filipe Luis and Koke as well? Hah what the hell there are other clubs to buy from apart from Atletico! Given that they seem to have really good players in every position perhaps it's the system/tactics making them look better than they actually are, which means they're far from guaranteed to be a success here if any of them do come (although that applies less to Courtois).

So we apparently want to bring Courtois back and will sign Costa soon, and now we want Filipe Luis and Koke as well? Hah what the hell there are other clubs to buy from apart from Atletico! Given that they seem to have really good players in every position perhaps it's the system/tactics making them look better than they actually are, which means they're far from guaranteed to be a success here if any of them do come (although that applies less to Courtois).

Are you serious saying Koke is not better than Mikel + Ramires combined?

This kid will be big in 4 years.

He'd be a good solution to our left back position for 3 or 4 years. One of the few Brazilians who are actually good enough for a top club like Chelsea.

Sorry have I missed something? Few? Are Brazilians bad footballers now? A lot of Brazilians are good enough to play for a top team like ourselves, hence why they do anyway. Real, us, PSG, Barcelona, City all have Brazilians, and they are obviously all top teams.

Sorry have I missed something? Few? Are Brazilians bad footballers now? A lot of Brazilians are good enough to play for a top team like ourselves, hence why they do anyway. Real, us, PSG, Barcelona, City all have Brazilians, and they are obviously all top teams.

The current Brazilian national team is overrated. And the players cost like hell just because they are Brazilians.

jh3h9h.jpg

Out of these players, I'd only like to see Silva play for us. And I hope that Willian and Oscar will contribute more next season.

The current Brazilian national team is overrated. And the players cost like hell just because they are Brazilians.

jh3h9h.jpg

Out of these players, I'd only like to see Silva play for us. And I hope that Willian and Oscar will contribute more next season.

I've been saying this for a while. Not sure why they are favorites for the WC. Sure they're the hometeam, but Fred is their first choice striker, really?

I've been saying this for a while. Not sure why they are favorites for the WC. Sure they're the hometeam, but Fred is their first choice striker, really?

The passion shown at the Confederations Cup, and the way the crowd reacted and carried them are why they are favourites. They may not have the best players but when it comes to being passionate about your country Brazil are right up there.

The passion shown at the Confederations Cup, and the way the crowd reacted and carried them are why they are favourites. They may not have the best players but when it comes to being passionate about your country Brazil are right up there.

most of the time, the only thing passion (without talent/competency) gets you is bookings, injuries and awful and costly decision making brought about by overwhelming emotion in the absence of intelligence and common sense.They are clearly not good enough and it will require luck of epic proportions for them to win it, home advantage or not.

I can't remember a team that looks this average "on paper" winning the world cup. The previous winners have always had atleast 3 or more genuinely world class players in their team. Brazil has only Silva.

Brazil are favourites because they have team and not individual superstars...

France or England had plenty of top players, yet they won fuck all in last few years.

Brazil is team put together working as unit and they can go far in their home country.

Brazil are favourites because they have team and not individual superstars...

France or England had plenty of top players, yet they won fuck all in last few years.

Brazil is team put together working as unit and they can go far in their home country.

Most teams work as a unit. Are they really all that much more in sync with eachother than other teams?