Filipe Luís

Jase

Lol. Moreno and RR are available. That alone will make Atleti sell,

And they have signed Guilherme Siqueira, it's pretty obvious that they will sell Luis, if you think about it. It could be the exceptions if Siqueira is a young player, but he is 28 years old. So, Atletico have two 28 years old left back, no way Atletico could make both of them happy, Luis must be sold. And then they just play hard ball about the transfer fee with us for a player that have to be sold by them, funny.

Actually that would be Chelsea money too. No way a player want to pay millions from his own pocket to force the move.

maybe chelsea can take it out of his salary, similar to Ander Herrera

And they have signed Guilherme Siqueira, it's pretty obvious that they will sell Luis, if you think about it. It could be the exceptions if Siqueira is a young player, but he is 28 years old. So, Atletico have two 28 years old left back, no way Atletico could make both of them happy, Luis must be sold. And then they just play hard ball about the transfer fee with us for a player that have to be sold by them, funny.

Act. Atleti didn't have a reserve left - back. A good one, atleast. So even if it falls down it will be rotation. My 1st choice is Moreno anyways. I don't mind any of the three we can get.

Act. Atleti didn't have a reserve left - back. A good one, atleast. So even if it falls down it will be rotation. My 1st choice is Moreno anyways. I don't mind any of the three we can get.

It is very strange when they know they badly need a replacement for GK, Striker and maybe midfielder (Tiago leave), they think they need to sign a backup for LB first instead. :lol:

I still think they will let Luis go, the only stumbling block is the transfer fee. Just a matter of time.

19mio is lot, maybe Mou is looking for alternative in Rodriguez,...or just hopes that Atletico lowers their price. I doubt anyone will buy Luis who is already 28 and Mou plays on that card. 15mio£ would be more fair price.

In the end, Im sure Mou will bring top LB, whoever that would be.

Luis is 29 in 5 weeks from now.

Well, ABOLA says that Mourinho is looking at alternatives for Filipe Luis. On the list there is: Fábio Coentrão (Real Madrid), Moreno (Sevilha), Davies (Swansea), Rodríguez (Wolfsburg) and Rojo (Sporting).

http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=487165

From Luis to fucking Ben Davies would be just killing it. Only Moreno and Ricardo is acceptable from that list.

Don't think Moreno is acceptable either. He's got great potential but don't think he's ready to be relied on as a starter. I feel he's too small and weak to just come in and adjust to the PL right away.

Rodriguez would be my choice if we can't get Luis.

Well, ABOLA says that Mourinho is looking at alternatives for Filipe Luis. On the list there is: Fábio Coentrão (Real Madrid), Moreno (Sevilha), Davies (Swansea), Rodríguez (Wolfsburg) and Rojo (Sporting).

http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=487165

Looks like someone has called his friends at ABOLA to put some extra pressure on Atletico :lol:

We're not going to force our future player to pay for part of his transfer. We're not bloody Barcelona!

If we end up with Rodriguez, Mourinho is most likely to give the starter spot at LB with RR as back-up. Don't think he sees him as a starter. That's not good news if we want to unlock Hazard's full potential. Hope we get Felipe Luis as he is definitely a nailed on starter if we get him.

Luis's age isn't offensive and shouldn't be taken so. He's a very good LB and I don't even use RR in there, I just use this as me stating that Luis is a super player who has stacks of experience and can offer us a load.

We didn't know what Azpilcueta would become, we do now. Let's wait and see.