Filipe Luís

Jase

Give up what? all these incredible sources that say we signed Costa and Filipe and we'll here something in a couple days.... how good are these sources if weeks after they make the claim nothing has happened. Its a fucking joke and you guys keep falling for it, like flies to shit.

Give up trying to slam every single non-official source on the web. They aren't magicians, things they say can be correct or sometime bs but most of the time things they claim always have foundation. They don't go on crap like Messi will hand in a transfer request after WC or CR7 considering quiting Real unless there are noises from the club/players and their agents.

No one said we will announce Costa and Luis in a couple of days, we all know it is agreed and the Atletico president even confirmed himself that they can leave as soon as we activate their clauses. Falling for it hahahahaha.

So whats the latest rumour from Sky Italia or DiMarzio? LOL These clowns know nothing... I don't care who the source is they don't know shit.

So you have come into a thread with a post that you know will create a reaction from others……You aren't doing yourself any favours here and you keep repeating the same thing. I want these threads to be filled with talk and links and not someone who is looking for a reaction.

Stop it please.

So you have bumped a thread with a post that you know will create a reaction from others……You aren't doing yourself any favours here and you keep repeating the same thing. I want these threads to be filled with talk and links and not someone who is looking for a reaction.

Stop it please.

Please go back and look at the time the last comment was before mine....

And LOL at the other part of your post.

I know you want every talk and link posted but to expect everyone who comes here to be over the moon because Tancredi said we are linked is ridiculous and exactly the kind of nonsense that makes WAGNH a lame ass site.

Commented on these bullshit links ages ago and was told they were credible, well if that were true wouldn't we have Filipe, Cavani, Costa, Kroos, Pogba and everyone else signed. My purpose is to show that every link post should be taken with more than a grain of salt. Its exactly the time guys like Tancredi and other idiots alike prey on people.

Please go back and look at the time the last comment was before mine....

And LOL at the other part of your post.

I know you want every talk and link posted but to expect everyone who comes here to be over the moon because Tancredi said we are linked is ridiculous and exactly the kind of nonsense that makes WAGNH a lame ass site.

Commented on these bullshit links ages ago and was told they were credible, well if that were true wouldn't we have Filipe, Cavani, Costa, Kroos, Pogba and everyone else signed. My purpose is to show that every link post should be taken with more than a grain of salt. Its exactly the time guys like Tancredi and other idiots alike prey on people.

You have been told before that if you don't want to read links from certain people/journos you so called 'Don't trust' then don't come into the thread and try and provoke reaction that you know will get people's back up.

Some of your posts smack of reaction and just complete trolling. You complain about so called links from Palmeri etc but actually bring little to the party yourself.

So whats the latest rumour from Sky Italia or DiMarzio? LOL These clowns know nothing... I don't care who the source is they don't know shit.

Genuine question, since you don't give a shit about any rumours why you still constantly visit this "transfer talk" section? Just make your life easier and avoid this section, simple.

You have been told before that if you don't want to read links from certain people/journos you so called 'Don't trust' then don't come into the thread and try and provoke reaction that you know will get people's back up.

Some of your posts smack of reaction and just complete trolling. You complain about so called links from Palmeri etc but actually bring little to the party yourself.

So are you saying I'm not allowed to comment on bullshit links? I can only comment if I believe the link to be truthful? How ridiculous.

Genuine question, since you don't give a shit about any rumours why you still constantly visit this "transfer talk" section? Just make your life easier and avoid this section, simple.

I love this stuff just as much as you do! I come to get legitimate links.

So are you saying I'm not allowed to comment on bullshit links? I can only comment if I believe the link to be truthful? How ridiculous.

What I'am saying is you complain about members posting things about Palmeri but bring nothing yourself and are the first to complain about the said links.

I love this stuff just as much as you do! I come to get legitimate links.

That's even simpler, stay on SSN or BBC website then. The way you come here and mock people who posted links you don't believe is completely unnecessary and childish.

What I'am saying is you complain about members posting things about Palmeri but bring nothing yourself and are the first to complain about the said links.

I bring plenty! check my records before you go on with nonsense. I complain about the lack of a filter... No matter how useless a journo has proven to be we still pander to his every post. Its just funny, Goal.com and Tribalfootball are considered no-nos but Tancredi and DiMarzio etc are acceptable? BASED ON WHAT?!

Filipe Luis is awesome. He'd be a great LB for us for 3-4 years. Then we can splash cash on another LB.

I know it's too late to say it, but that was my main incentive for us to break bank on Shaw.. So that we wouldn't have to 'splash' in 4 years. We're already splashing cash now imo, £21m on a 28yo is by no means a bargain.

I know it's too late to say it, but that was my main incentive for us to break bank on Shaw.. So that we wouldn't have to 'splash' in 4 years. We're already splashing cash now imo, £21m on a 28yo is by no means a bargain.

But with the wage increase? I think it'd be the same and FFP will reset for the next time. Idk, it's whatever. If we got him, great, but we missed him and im not that bummed.

I bring plenty! check my records before you go on with nonsense. I complain about the lack of a filter... No matter how useless a journo has proven to be we still pander to his every post. Its just funny, Goal.com and Tribalfootball are considered no-nos but Tancredi and DiMarzio etc are acceptable? BASED ON WHAT?!

dimarzio is quite highly thought of among many many clubs forums tbh. His track record is superb if you go through it. Tancredi though is shit

Barely anyone on here take anything that Tancredi says seriously...