Filipe Luís

Jase

Very impressive as expected. The guy is easily one of the best LB's in Europe right now. The Azpilicueta LB thing has lost its novelty and it has to go. He's not even as solid as he once was and of course offers nothing in attack. It's become pointless now that we have Filipe Luis in our team.

Good performance tonight. Those crosses though...they were something else. Refreshing and delicious. :lol:

Tonight showed how desperately we need to switch to Luis-JT-Ivan-Dave at the back.

I wouldn't say we desperately need to switch to that back 4 but I definitely would love to see that happen.

Good performance tonight. Those crosses though...they were something else. Refreshing and delicious. :lol:

I wouldn't say we desperately need to switch to that back 4 but I definitely would love to see that happen.

With Gary "let's back off fifty fucking feet" Cahill playing like he's only got one leg at the minute, a change wouldn't be all that bad.

With Gary "let's back off fifty fucking feet" Cahill playing like he's only got one leg at the minute, a change wouldn't be all that bad.

Oh wait. Just saw it's Ivanovic in that CB position with Terry. Thought it was Cahill and Ivanovic taken out completely. :lol:

If that's the case, then the desperateness just increased to 75%. :P

I'm expecting Cahill to end up in the crowd one of these days.

The definition of average.

Mourinho should put a collar on him and shock him whenever he backs up too much. But then again, Mourinho would probably end up killing him.

The only bad thing about getting Iva to play CB is that it's going to be a waste to lose him attacking... Can't Azpili be a CB instead? :ph34r:

Luís was superb, my MOTM by a mile (although to be fair, Hazard was also brilliant, so not exactly a mile). Defensively he was as solid as we know he can be, and he can cross like a magician. That cross from nearly the midfield line straight to Drogba's head was a beauty.

I'd start him against City...

The only bad thing about getting Iva to play CB is that it's going to be a waste to lose him attacking... Can't Azpili be a CB instead? :ph34r:

Luís was superb, my MOTM by a mile (although to be fair, Hazard was also brilliant, so not exactly a mile). Defensively he was as solid as we know he can be, and he can cross like a magician. That cross from nearly the midfield line straight to Drogba's head was a beauty.

I wouldnt be happy with Azpi at CB

Azpili at CB

:ermm::lol:

guys, that's why I added the :ph34r: at the end of that sentence. I am, of course, joking around, although I do think it's a waste to move Iva to CB now, but if that's what will get our defense better, than just do it. I trust the other guys in the attack.

I'm sure Jose will prevent him to going forward that often, if he is deployed as a CB.

Cahill got a not so good performance today. People are suggesting Iva at CB in his place and Luis + Azpi as the fullbacks.

Cahill still one of the best CB imo. To drop him against City and put Ivan instead would be shocking.

If Luis preferred, might to assume either Ivan or Azpi will be on the bench. But I am still thinking our back 4 will remain the same as against Swansea.