Filipe Luís

Jase

Cmon atletico don't be a jerk, you had courtois for free the last 3 seasons.

Loan fees + wages, so they paid a lot of money. But the fuckers got away with the CL money they had to pay by making the clause public

15m euros? No wonder they are rejecting it. I thought it was £15m, we are lowballing them for one of the best LB in Europe last season. Also Rojo is not even that good, really hope we don't get him especially at the same price as Luis

15m euros? No wonder they are rejecting it. I thought it was £15m, we are lowballing them for one of the best LB in Europe last season. Also Rojo is not even that good, really hope we don't get him especially at the same price as Luis

i had read somehwere that we are doing it on purpose. with 6mil euros leftover from the courtois clause of playing against us. not sure though!!!

Anyone know when the players are supposed to return for pre-season training? Would have liked Filipe Luis done by then to give him a full pre-season to adapt to the team. I think the Atletico players are returning to training on Monday although Luis has apparently already burned his bridges with them, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Anyone know when the players are supposed to return for pre-season training? Would have liked Filipe Luis done by then to give him a full pre-season to adapt to the team. I think the Atletico players are returning to training on Monday although Luis has apparently already burned his bridges with them, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

I've seen somewhere that our preseason training starts on July 9. Even if the date is slightly off, it will definitely start next week.

Filipe Luis is likely to remain at Atlético de Madrid, at least if there is no significant change on the first offer made by #CFC. (Marca)

The clause in the Luis' contract is fixed at a figure slightly higher than €24m and for Atlético that figure is not negotiable. #CFC (Marca)

Atlético's anger is doubled by the way Filipe communicated his decision to not accept an improved contract and make clear he wants to leave.

Filipe Luis' attitude has left him in a difficult situation - on Monday he'll be obliged to turn up at #Atletico & start pre-season training

Chelsea open talks with Sporting Lisbon over £15million Marcos Rojo transfer

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/04/chelsea-open-talks-with-sporting-lisbon-over-15million-marcos-rojo-transfer-4787233/

Please don't do it. He plays in Sporting in a CB position. He can't play for CHelsea in the LB.

Filipe Luis' future at Atletico Madrid could move closer to becoming resolved over the next 24 hours.

Spanish newspaper Marca report: "His attitude has left him in a difficult situation and on Monday he will be obliged to turn up at the club and start pre-season training. Watch closely to see what happens next."

The paper report him to be 'in limbo', having told Atletico firmly he wants to leave, and there remains a distinct possibility he could strike in order to try to force a move.

We negotiated two great transfers in today's market, considering the inflated prices on basically everything. Giving some stick to Atleti for this mate is no bother, I even am happy for it. Considering there are so many options on the market, or atleast, 2 good, considering RR and Moreno, who will cost the same, or even less, I don't see why in the world Atleti will try to disengage this one. Especially when we had given them Thibo for 3 straight seasons. It's kind of childish. I know Its money, and it is to balance the books, still, 5 million? We are giving them 15 mil. it's not like he is worth anymore.