Filipe Luís

Jase

And i'm sure it was front page news worthy too... LOL you must be one of those kids who post on Wangh....

"Guys can you believe it? Our new LB took jersey no.5!!! 5!!!!! That's not a good number!"

Clearly you are not familiar with my posting style then, because you've just described bushman.

Anyways, why not bless us with some of your important content then?. I suppose the best place to do that is in a 'new player' thread; so it can get lost in the 2 zillion posts made every second, yep.. best place for those types of in-depth posts. :rolleyes:

Who gives a crap what shirt number he wears? He can where no10 for all I care as long as he performs as the best LB in the world(if Hazard doesn't mind obviously :D)

I never knew the no3 was traditional fullback shirt, in football only 1,7,8,9,10 and 11 are traditional numbers imo. Defenders can have different ones like Terry 26 for example or Cahill 24.

Yes, Luke Shaw is significantly younger, but the fact that we have just bought a MUCH better, win now player for literally HALF the fee is insane. In his prime, league winning experience , plenty of European experience, and well used to going against the worlds best players.

The perfect signing in nearly every way.

Yes, Luke Shaw is significantly younger, but the fact that we have just bought a MUCH better, win now player for literally HALF the fee is insane. In his prime, league winning experience , plenty of European experience, and well used to going against the worlds best players.

The perfect signing in nearly every way.

Couldn't agree more. The youth move is important but you also need a good amount of veteran presence to balance it out. This signing makes perfect sense to me.