Filipe Luís

Jase

Luis > shaw right now and for the next 3 years I believe, so I am happy if we buy luis... Wow with luis, costa,and possibly fabregas/pogba/Vidal, we have a great shot at a lot of hardware next season. I'm very confident that the deals for costa and luis are done and hopefully we can buy a quality midfielder asap.

Rumours are strong for Luis to Chelsea now, fueled by them seeming to agree a fee for their supposed replacement. Would've had Shaw anyday but let's hope Mourinho has a long-term plan for left-back and let's hope even more that he's not going to be back up to Dave at left-back either.

Rumours are strong for Luis to Chelsea now, fueled by them seeming to agree a fee for their supposed replacement. Would've had Shaw anyday but let's hope Mourinho has a long-term plan for left-back and let's hope even more that he's not going to be back up to Dave at left-back either.

I like him. Even if it's only a few years. Who says Shaw won't come to us when he's 23-24? When/If his Man U contract expires?

I like him. Even if it's only a few years. Who says Shaw won't come to us when he's 23-24? When/If his Man U contract expires?

Haha that's an idealistic view Iseah! I don't see it happening, but we've made stranger signings.. Maybe the academy left-backs could show their worth in 3 years.

I watched the CL final back last night, thought the lad had a really solid game. Not easy up against the pace of Bale but for me he held is own for most parts of the game. This won't be a bad move this at all, he's a really excellent full back and I can see exactly why we are sniffing about him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2647768/Filipe-Luis-Chelsea-edges-closer-Atletico-Madrid-nab-Granadas-Guilherme-Siqueira-8m.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/atletico-hand-filipe-luis-ultimatum-join-chelsea-1451181

It is coming people, if this go right we could have Diego Costa/Luis and Fabregas announced by the end of this week and technically finishes our transfer dealing this summer as well. That would be amazing. Maybe with Mandzukic to arrive as backup after WC if he has a great tournament. Can't wait for this.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/atletico-hand-filipe-luis-ultimatum-join-chelsea-1451181

It is coming people, if this go right we could have Diego Costa/Luis and Fabregas announced by the end of this week and technically finishes our transfer dealing this summer as well. That would be amazing. Maybe with Mandzukic to arrive as backup after WC if he has a great tournament. Can't wait for this.

tiago will probably be announced , as soon as his contract expires.

tiago will probably be announced , as soon as his contract expires.

Oh yep forgot about him too with maybe Mikel/Torres moving to Inter after WC. One of the best summer ever in term of transfer coming in and out at the club.

I hope you're right! Would be great to be able to watch the world cup and watch Spain knowing we will have Costa and maybe Fabregas for next season.

And then being able to relax and watch other teams rush to get deals done in August when our new signings could have a full pre season with us

I would love Koke, but am i the only one who would feel kinda bad taking 5 atletico starters? Lol

Same feeling here, it would be too much. I'm afraid they will sack Mou and replace him with Simeone, should we take 5-6 starters...