MALAYSIAN PASSENGER AIRLINER CRASHES IN UKRAINE

Ankit

Tragic for all concerned- some AIDS researchers, very clever people lost, and those two barcode fans-never missed a game in 30 years or something, on their way to a pre-season friendly in New Zealand.

Shouldnt have been flying over a warzone.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your source is RussiaToday, which is a propaganda channel. Search the truth from another source mate.

Agree that the source is not good by that time. But I just found the point (resemble between the two planes), might be true if you think about it.

And a lot of media has reported about it at the moment.

Agree that the source is not good by that time. But I just found the point (resemble between the two planes), might be true if you think about it.

And a lot of media has reported about it at the moment.

Ukrainian forces are cutting off the supply corridor for the separatists meanwhile they themselves are being supplied by air. Most likely the separatists thought it was an IL76 transport plane carrying supplies to the Ukrainian army (separatists have shot down a few already) and by accident took down the passenger plane. What I've read and heard is that the team operating the BUK are already killed to cover evidence and the missle complex itself taken apart to scrapmetal. Leader of separatists has resigned and is missing.

Don't want to talk much, just wait for real investigation. To shoot down plane from 10km you need some serious weapon. This BUK weapon is operate by 20 people alone and need professional knowledge. So it's really hard to believe that separatist have it, and even if they have it, it is more strange than Ukrainian army know nothing about it. About IL76 - he was shot down when he was landing, so you can't compare this situations. Again if it was BUK, how on Earth commercial aviation still fly there after.

This is a very disturbing story. It coulda happened to anyone, i've been on a plane that's flown over Russia/Ukraine and now this just makes me very nervous to fly again. What is it with Malaysian Airlines? Maybe they shot it down to stop it from disappearing.

But seriously.... this is a truly awful story. Worst i've heard in a long while.

No point in getting into political accusations now. Just wait for the investigation to be over.

But why in the world was a transport plane on a course over a war zone where military planes are being shot down?

So sad. RIP.

I wouldn't know but most bad decisions are made because of money. Maybe it was cheaper to fly through there instead of bypassing it? Less fuel consumption etc.

BREAKING: It's confirmed Air Algerie #AH5017 with 116 people onboard has #crashed. The plane, an #MD83 Airbus, came down in #Niger.

RIP. This is just unreal.

What the actual fuck..

Terrible terrible news and RIP to passengers in all 3 planes.

Ultimately tho flying is still the safest mode of transport, if you are ever involved in a plane crash or even a scare you are stupidly unlucky. Even when there's 3 in quick succession like now that still 3 out of hundreds of thousands.

I have been on about 20 flights and never been remotely nervous, there's more chance of winning the lottery than being involved in a crash mid air.