Diego Costa

Spike

V.good striker just afraid that he can't be like that in a different playing approach other than Simione's one, at A.Madrid he easily finds so much spaces in the opponent's last third, at Chelsea that wouldn't happen.

Ba's problem was almost the same when the approach and the feed have been changed, (long balls and crosses in open spaces with Newcastle) to in feet passes feed and no spaces in the opponent's last third.

And the result as you can see is catastrophic.

more and more rumours saying he has a buy-out clause of €38 million are coming. if that's true, i think the price is fair. every striker atletico touched so far turned to gold - bobo vieri, kun aguero, torres, falcao, forlan. and let's not forget jimmy. diego costa could be our next hasselbaink.

He's not leaving At. Madrid and nor are they letting him go. They're tied in first with Barca in La Liga, doing very well in the CL and it's a World Cup year. He'll be gone in June though.

If he has a release clause then they can't do much about it (depending on the clause).

Compared to the rumours of us getting Falcao or Cavani, this one actually holds some appeal for me. Firstly he's a good age. Secondly the price isn't stupid and thirdly he actually looks like the type of player who might thrive in our league. He reminds me a little of Negredo in that he's robust, but he's also a bit of a workhorse rather than simply a finesse player. The temperament is always an issue but he's done well to step up and take Falcao's workload in the team.

The problem lies with what then happens with Lukaku.

But overall I like the idea of this guy in the team. He'll definitely give defences something to think about which creates that inch of space our midfielders need and he's very much a Mourinho-type player.

If he has a release clause then they can't do much about it (depending on the clause).

Compared to the rumours of us getting Falcao or Cavani, this one actually holds some appeal for me. Firstly he's a good age. Secondly the price isn't stupid and thirdly he actually looks like the type of player who might thrive in our league. He reminds me a little of Negredo in that he's robust, but he's also a bit of a workhorse rather than simply a finesse player. The temperament is always an issue but he's done well to step up and take Falcao's workload in the team.

The problem lies with what then happens with Lukaku.

But overall I like the idea of this guy in the team. He'll definitely give defences something to think about which creates that inch of space our midfielders need and he's very much a Mourinho-type player.

He had an even lower release clause last summer, when Liverpool met it, but he was merely using them to get a better contract with Atletico.

I think it's highly unlikely for him to leave in January in the form he's in. Once the summer transfer window opens though, he's as good as gone. Atletico will get another truck load of money, Costa will get another monstrous pay rise, and both parties will move apart grinning.

Negredo is a beast but Costa is much better, faster and stronger. He's so good he was playing out wide last season whilst Falcao was still there.

We could even play two strikers in some games and just watch Costa and - a then more developed - Lukaku just bulldozing their way through helpless defensive lines. It would be a thing of beauty.

No no no no no no please god no i hate this guy, i hate him the same level as a Cesc Fabregas. He's always moaning, rolling around, play acting and trying to get players sent off. The guy's a horrible cunt. PLEASE NO!

Good player but shit person.

No no no no no no please god no i hate this guy, i hate him the same level as a Cesc Fabregas. He's always moaning, rolling around, play acting and trying to get players sent off. The guy's a horrible cunt. PLEASE NO!

Good player but shit person.

Im sorry but it works... Would you deny Suarez to come here aswell?