test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,902 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, the wes said:

If we get transfer banned we won't be spending for a while ffs :(:(

Looking at some of the young guns that played against Forest last night we  may not need to :D I thought Musonda was a young Hazard, and his happiness when he scored was a joy to see. None of the guys that played looked overawed. I was really impressed with them to be honest :offtopic:

the wes likes this

13 minutes ago, Fernando said:

What about Tammy? He can come in an we have Morata, Tammy and Bats. That might not be that bad. 

Let's see how Tammy develops this season at Swansea

That's an utterly suicidal strikeforce to have for a club like ours. There are already doubts as to whether having Morata and Batshuayi is enough to compete on all fronts and adding Tammy into the mix will only add more doubts. Even if he develops well at Swansea, he's still only 19 years old and it would be unfair to expect so much from him at this point to contribute big time for us.

Fernando likes this

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Great player on form, shame he was a cunt.

If he wasn't a cunt he wouldn't be half the player he is.

Adiós Diego, it was a unique experience having you at this club!

Tomo likes this

I think it's good business by the club.  On his day he is unplayable, but he didn't want to play for us (or be unplayable for us?......) anymore.

I think that the fee received is pretty good considering that he was only going to go to Madrid.

RoyalBlues likes this

7 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

21764944_10203738359695845_4901589177968849912_n.jpg

Even while at Villa, JT says "our". <3

Also, given the fee, we're essentially at a net neutral position as far as spending goes this season. Not good enough for a club like us. 

Better go hard out and buy a second striker, or winger who can step into that middle role when needed. 

He is for certain will not playing for us again after he is partying in Atletico's shirt back then, not too sure why some still have some hope after that happened.

xPetrCechx likes this

4 hours ago, Thor said:

Even while at Villa, JT says "our". <3

Also, given the fee, we're essentially at a net neutral position as far as spending goes this season. Not good enough for a club like us. 

Better go hard out and buy a second striker, or winger who can step into that middle role when needed. 

:blink:

Twice the player Morata is or ever will be. I never looked at Conte in the same way after this stupid decision.