Diego Costa

Spike

I just want a reliable goalscorer with decent technical ability who concentrates only on playing football rather being a **** . Is that too much to ask for?.

Personally I'm sick and tired of the dramas and controversies surrounding the club thanks to Costa and mourinho.

Ijust want a reliable goalscorer with decent technical ability who concentrates only on playing football rather being a **** . Is that too much to ask for?.

Personally I'm sick and tired of the drama and controversy around the club thanks to Costa and mouronho.

one came off the bench today

I'm an ideal world the one that cane off the bench should be the one starting. At the very least he would give us some level of dignity.

WE stopped doing dignity when we sacked Ranieri then went lower in sacking Wilkins .. still its winning shiny cups that matters most

Honestly, I've never disliked a Chelsea player more.

I'm not saying this for dramatic effect and honestly don't care what anyone says but Diego Costa does not belong in football.

And then you have Jose trying to justify his actions....

Aside from the antics he actually had a very poor match. He made some good runs as he always does and even won some excellent second balls at 11vs11 but on the ball he was atrocious. And I mean below championship level. Why in the world he thinks he is a good dribbler I will never understand. His slow decision making in and around the box killed most of our attacks.

PS: When the hell has "moralist" become an insult?!

This. Embarrasing. This is beyond having a fighting spirit. Its the streetfighting equivalent of a monster diver. Tgggggg.

I just want a reliable goalscorer with decent technical ability who concentrates only on playing football rather being a **** . Is that too much to ask for?.

Personally I'm sick and tired of the dramas and controversies surrounding the club thanks to Costa and mourinho.

That's a good point, also you can clearly see that DC goes into ugly side in EVERY big game and I mean EVERY, he didn't let one such game pass by without incidents. It looks like when he is powerless to cut it against opponents that match him physically and technically (the last part is quite easy) he reverts to dirty stuff aka his natural habitat.

It's good and funny when you see it once every few weeks at Atletico and Fernando Torres is your striker with zero commitment. But when you see stuff like that every 3 days you get tired pretty quickly. And oh gosh are we really gonna pretend that we're building a side around him for the best part of the next decade ?!

Look, leaving behaviour theme aside, I think Diego Costa is good/great short term solution but again it's another short term. Just like with Fabregas. We needed reliable goalscorer/creative force and had ones who were relative cheap and available, the problem is the units we've got are having big weaknesses, yes they're still good but not good enough for years to come.