Diego Costa

Spike

Last season: Kane 30 goals, 2012/13 season: Michu 20 goals, a couple of seasons ago: Soldado 30 goals, Negredo with over 20 goals a couple of seasons with Sevilla. Plenty of other players who got a couple of decent seasons or 2 before being shown up.

But carry on, 2nd best striker in the world though :)

Probably the worst argument yet.

None of the players you mentioned done it for more then one season at the highest level and in the CL like Costa, awful comparisons.

Probably the worst argument yet.

None of the players you mentioned done it for more then one season at the highest level and in the CL like Costa, awful comparisons.

The same Costa that failed to score a single goal in the CL for us last season?

The same Costa that failed to score a single goal in the CL for us last season?

The same Costa who scored 8 goals in the CL in 2013/14 for Atletico on route the final, where had he been 100% fit his team very likely would have won.

dont just make outrageous comments like this and not back it up.

lets see you name 7/8 strikers better then Costa, and explain why you think they are better.

Lacazette lewandowski suarez aguero cavani benzema tevez

Lacazette lewandowski suarez aguero cavani benzema tevez

a five year old can write 7 names down, how about actually explaining your reasons why?

to be honest it hurts my eyes just looking at some of the names you obviously just picked out if a hat, Cavani??? he isn't even PSG's best striker, Lacazette? now that makes you lose the little credibility you had, I can name 6 strikers who aren't even top teir who are better then Lacazette. Griezmann, Higuain, Aboubakar, Mandzukic, Aubameyang and Bacca. As for Tevez again someone clearly not in the top teir and a level below Costa.

serious question how old are you and what leagues do you watch regularly?

a five year old can write 7 names down, how about actually explaining your reasons why?

to be honest it hurts my eyes just looking at some of the names you obviously just picked out if a hat, Cavani??? he isn't even PSG's best striker, Lacazette? now that makes you lose the little credibility you had, I can name 6 strikers who aren't even top teir who are better then Lacazette. Griezmann, Higuain, Aboubakar, Mandzukic, Aubameyang and Bacca. As for Tevez again someone clearly not in the top teir and a level below Costa.

serious question how old are you and what leagues do you watch regularly?

you're just rude. i'm done talking

Cavani and Lacazette? No. Tevez possibly, on par.

Benz, Lewa, Suarez Aguero are better.

Cavani yes...

He has the same intangibles as Costa but better technique..... Costa might have better accuracy and speed, but everything else I rate Cavani over Costa even when he was out of form last season.

Costa is struggling badly but I'm keeping the faith.

What can he do when we're barely even creating chances? We're so clueless whenever we get to the final third - pass, pass and pass around the penalty area and then put in a hopeful cross into the penalty area (should also note that our crosses hardly ever beat the first man). There's hardly any combination play as well.

What can he do when we're barely even creating chances? We're so clueless whenever we get to the final third - pass, pass and pass around the penalty area and then put in a hopeful cross into the penalty area. There's hardly any combination play as well.

Maybe try to create something for himself like good strikers do? Don't think I remember him dribbling past a single of their defender today successfully. Then there is that chance on the break with Ivanovic and Falcao in the 2nd half which the old clinical Costa would have burried, this time he just slowed down and eventually lost the ball and the chance is gone.

Maybe try to create something for himself like good strikers do? Don't think I remember him dribbling past a single of their defender today successfully. Then there is that chance on the break with Ivanovic and Falcao in the 2nd half which the old clinical Costa would have burried, this time he just slowed down and eventually lost the ball and the chance is gone.

Costa can create chances for himself as he's proved that last season. But even the best strikers can't do everything by themselves, especially when they are going through a rough period.