Diego Costa

Spike

If he failed as a footballer I think he could succeed at writing love poetry. He just has this great aura about him that speaks about his love for every person in the word.

Martinez is balls,

We love Stones

Lukaku plays bass

Martinez is ass

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Roberto I'll stomp your leg too

I love trains.

- El Diego Cupido

1410567093045.jpg

Let's face it, Costa is like that guy who pretends he's a badass but in reality he's just a wimp. I bet he'd have his teeth knocked out in a proper fight. It all looks so fake and forced each time he pretends he's 'pissed'. The sooner he drops this embarrassing behavior the better.

Let's face it, Costa is like that guy who pretends he's a badass but in reality he's just a wimp. I bet he'd have his teeth knocked out in a proper fight. It all looks so fake and forced each time he pretends he's 'pissed'. The sooner he drops this embarrassing behavior the better.

J06Bh.gif

banter

Damian Delaney is an absolute prick. He kept on constantly trying to rile Costa up off the ball, not sure how it looked like on TV but Diego worked his socks off today and was the only attacker that looked decent. He didn't have anything created for him at all though.

When he focuses completely on only his football he's a beast. Even when he doesn't score.

When he plays like he did today (and he acted the same way against City) where he moans and complains about every decision and goes down looking for fouls every time he's touched I just can't stand him.

The refs know that he'll go down easily when he isn't fouled and we've seen the consequences of that. When he actually does get fouled they wave it on or call it a dive.

When he focuses completely on only his football he's a beast. Even when he doesn't score.

When he plays like he did today (and he acted the same way against City) where he moans and complains about every decision and goes down looking for fouls every time he's touched I just can't stand him.

The refs know that he'll go down easily when he isn't fouled and we've seen the consequences of that. When he actually does get fouled they wave it on or call it a dive.

It must've looked bad on TV but I can tell you that Diego was being targeted very unfairly by Delaney and the referee wasn't doing anything about it all.

You can't blame him for the shit that's going on behind him either. Did he even have a decent through ball to latch onto?