Diego Costa

Spike

So i guess no surgery at all, eh?

This is my question too.

We was told that surgery would solve his problem but I would have thought he would have been straight in on the monday after Palace.

By the time the States tournament came he would have been fighting fit. He cant go for another season relying on Dr Evas magic hand jobs.

Well actually, I read in my local newspaper this morning that Diego Costa along with Salgado are scheduled to play in exhibition match against local club in my country, Indonesia on June 27.

Still need to be confirmed on the last few days before the actual date, if he is finally coming or not, but actually Costa's sponsor promised he will come and play in here since around 2-3 weeks ago.

So if he do come, I think there will be no surgery.

• 2 weeks later...

I have absolutely no idea what he's trying to say. Not sure that's even 'Arabic'!

الله بالخير

We don't use that often here in Morocco either, but after a fast look up on google it's just a Khaliji form of greeting.

Sorry for the non-arabic blues here, litterally means "God's goodness".

الله بالخير

We don't use that often here in Morocco either, but after a fast look up on google it's just a Khaliji form of greeting.

Sorry for the non-arabic blues here, litterally means "God's goodness".

I thought he said something like that but didn't make sense to me :dunno:

Matic: "Everyone always asks me about Diego because of what he’s like on the pitch! He’s very aggressive when he plays." #CFC (Mail)

Matic: "It’s good to have players like Costa if you want to win championships. His goals were so important for us last season." #CFC (Mail)

Matic: "However, off the pitch Costa is one of the nicest guys. He’s a great guy, that’s the most important thing for me" #CFC (Mail)

This year he has missed:

Home against Spurs

Home against Liverpool

Home and away against MU

Away against Arsenal

Home against Everton

Home against Man City

He needs to improve his fitness and the club need to help him get rid of that hamstring problem. Another season of missing this many big games won't be good for us, especially if we want to retain the title and have a real go at CL. He also didn't score a single goal in CL, that is not good enough also considering he started almost all of them. Remy and Falcao can help but we need our main man to be fit.