Diego Costa

Spike

Erm there is a reason why they specificly do it on purpose...because he ALWAYS FALL FOR IT. I mean why they don't do it to like Aguero,Kane,Suarez(well) and other top strikers often as they do with Costa? BECAUSE THEY DON'T REACT MOST OF THE TIME. This guy will look to fight as soon as someone try to grab him for a header, and that is good in the competitive sense but then he starts to take it too far and make it bigger issue than it needs to be.

it will get increasingly worse .. THEY know they can wind him up ... CBs and FBs will take it in turn

I dont see anythnig wrong with Costa's behaviour, he is always in control, he likes the physical battle but he always know where the line is and he is clever enough to never cross it, if anything Costa makes the opposition defender get angry and makes them lose their composure, but Costa is always in control, the guy knows what he is doing.

Don't see the issue, hes a top top player, he also loves to get stuck in and is an absolute cunt to everybody who isn't a Chelsea player. Whats not to fucking love?

Costa rarely gets sent off. He's smart in the way he trolls defenders, people are making him look like some sort of balloteli that gets stupid red cards.

He hasn't gotten sent of in 3 seasons, all I hear is "he could have" "the ref almost" "he'll eventually cost us"

He's obviously very smart and knows how to do it, he's so in control. Blame fabregas for getting all caught up and getting sent off because of obvious trolling by Costa.

Love him to bits. Comes back from injury and his link up play was great. Too bad he didn't have a proper shot at goal. Seems really physical again. I Love everything he does apart from runs, where he cant use his acceleration in open spaces, because he is bothered by one pr two defenders. To the people that are moaning about him, pick a fanny like Torres or Giroud and put Costa on the other end. Now get every single fan of every single club out there and ask them who they take. Even the deluded Gooner lot will take Costa. Legend.

Love him to bits. Comes back from injury and his link up play was great. Too bad he didn't have a proper shot at goal. Seems really physical again. I Love everything he does apart from runs, where he cant use his acceleration in open spaces, because he is bothered by one pr two defenders. To the people that are moaning about him, pick a fanny like Torres or Giroud and put Costa on the other end. Now get every single fan of every single club out there and ask them who they take. Even the deluded Gooner lot will take Costa. Legend.

I'm sure majority of opposition fans would rather have a quality striker that isn't a ****head or feels the need to behave like one all the time. Aguero,zlatan,benzema,lewadowski et all do their business without having to resort to thuggerish antics. Even the vilian suarez has toned down his negatives a notch, atleast he doesnt spend majority of every game being confrontational and that hasn't stopped him for being effective and world class

I find it baffling how some are in support of his unneccesary scumbaggish behaviour on the pitch. I hope there never comes a day when I start endorsing and encouraging negative behaviours in footballers. For now I think I will stick to praising strikers for their positives like goals, link up plays, maturity, reliability etc.

I know not everyone likes his style and aggression but to say he should have been dismissed at least five times is nonsense and an absolute exaggeration.

Liverpool(coc, home), PSG(away), Everton(away), Sunderland(home) - he could have been sent off easily. I think I could find more.

I don't dislike his style but a few times he's gone too far. It's not funny anymore if it's dangerous for the team.

I'm sure majority of opposition fans would rather have a quality striker that isn't a ****head or feels the need to behave like one all the time. Aguero,zlatan,benzema,lewadowski et all do their business without having to resort to thuggerish antics. Even the vilian suarez has toned down his negatives a notch, atleast he doesnt spend majority of every game being confrontational and that hasn't stopped him for being effective and world class

I find it baffling how some are in support of his unneccesary scumbaggish behaviour on the pitch. I hope there never comes a day when I start endorsing and encouraging negative behaviours in footballers. For now I think I will stick to praising strikers for their positives like goals, link up plays, maturity, reliability etc.

Out of all those mentioned Costa fits the ball. He has his bad blood, but has he ever injured anyone? Ever gotten a red card apart from once he headbutted a player. He may have had to get one, but he didn't so fact are facts and Costa is okay by my books. Costa is a killer and I find very hard that people don't like him. He's missed 15 games, only 3 due to a suspencion and he's still put 20 goals in his account, which was what everyone was dreaming of at the start of the season. Had he kept form he'd probably hit 25 or 30, but that we will never know. So he is fit for your praise. I know he gets too far ahead, but out of all those mentioned I have never seen him put something so big as to get sent off, except PSG at home. If and I am saying IF he gets red carded for pushing the opposing player, because he didn't let his shirt go and restrained him from moving much, then football has just become a girl sport.

This being said, I'm not that of a fan of being a constant cunt, but after Rooney, Suarez, Robin Van Persie, etc. I have really grown fond of Costa doing what he does, in terms of provoking the opposition players to kick him , because he is a man and can take it, head on. After everygame he apologises, shakes hands with oppoisition players, it's part of his nature. If we are really slating somebody, because he does what he does, we might as well field a petition for when we transfer players so that they posses certain requierments to join Chelsea. (Imagine the banter that would get about the racism scandal.)