Diego Costa

Spike

So it just happens to occur to the same player twice who isn't exactly the calmest of characters.

I can say I am 98% confident that at least one of them was intentional. At the very least he did nothing to try and avoid the player.

He deserves the ban. Can't be doing that sort of thing. I get we are all biased to Chelsea based decisions. Obviously we all are. If that happens to any other player then there is outrage and people saying the ban is deserving.

Yeah they fucked up the augero one doesn't mean they should get this wrong to make up for it.

We all know the fa don't give a shit and they are a load of crap. But don't give them the ammo to do it but stamping on two people in a game.

He doesn't deserve a ban but a fine at least, they can't let others get a way with it and then come up with a ban just like that.

Can you please try running fast and trying to stop straight away? you can't so you can't say the second was intentional. If you are focusing on a football and not anything else and turn around you might stand on something or someone, that's life, if he stamps on him intentional he would have stopped or pushed his foot into the ground... which you'd have to look at to ensure you don't break your leg.

You can also try running and jump and try and focus your feet to not touch something a leg or pillow and see if you land there or break something... which would you prefer Costa to do?

‘As far as what happened on Tuesday, the main thing is when I get home and I can sleep knowing I’ve not done anything wrong, because I never meant to do that and it was not on purpose,’ he says.

‘And you can clearly see that on the video. But it is a suspension. I have to accept that, I have to take it. Obviously I feel sad because I’m not going to be able to play or to help the team. But I have to accept and respect it.

‘I’m not saying I’m an angel — I’m no angel. You can see that. But every time I play I will play the same way because that’s the way I am. That’s what I need to do in order to support my family. That’s my bread and butter; also that’s what I need to do for this club, for the fans and for all the people involved in this club.

‘On the pitch I will always be like that. That’s my character and I will always compete. I’m a different guy off the pitch — as you can see — but on it I will not change. And I want to say this again: you can look at the video and interpret it how you want but I know I can sleep in peace because I know I didn’t mean to do it.’

Graziano Pelle is looking to emulate Chelsea bad boy Diego Costa as Champions League chasing Southampton face Swansea
  • Graziano Pelle studied Diego Costa's methods when playing in Holland
  • Believes the Chelsea man has had to adapt to cope with defenders
  • Italian striker is hoping to fire Southampton into the Champions League
  • Victory over Swansea will send Ronald Koeman's side into third place
sign him up, lol

"I’m not saying I’m an angel — I’m no angel. You can see that. But every time I play I will play the same way because that’s the way I am" Chelsea's Diego Costa

What you get with Costa is the raw, original South American footballer: no veneer and no gloss.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2934506/Diego-Costa-gone-backstreets-Brazil-heart-soul-Chelsea.html#ixzz3QSThAzrc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook