Diego Costa

Spike

if the intent was so clear why have you still not explained why he 'clearly meant it'???

What is there to explain? You can see on the video he clearly meant it but those with blue coloured eyes let alone tinted glasses will always try to back Costa like the Liverpool fans did with Suarez.

Yawn.

What is there to explain? You can see on the video he clearly meant it but those with blue coloured eyes let alone tinted glasses will always try to back Costa like the Liverpool fans did with Suarez.

Yawn.

So what your saying is you can't explain how he clearly meant it? Thought so.

It's nothing to do with him being a Chelsea player, you simply can not prove any intent, if Costa stamped on him the same way Adebayor stamped on Van Persie I wouldn't be defending Costa, but in this incident what is clear is that, you simply cannot prove any intent, and in fact it's much easier to argue it was accidental, which I believe it was.

The comments on here about Costa's step on Can's leg make me lose faith in a jury based justice system.

Alot of people just don't seem to have any idea what constitutes 'proof' and 'clear intent' when i read people on here stating things like: "it's obviously clear when you look at the video he intended to 'stamp' on the leg"

It just isn't.

The only thing that video is proof of, is the fact that Costa is not that nice guy who goes out of his way to make sure he doesnt step on somebody by accident (AND THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE)

And if i knew how to post a youtube video i would have posted that famous Randall badger video: 'He just doesn't give a shit'

My problem is definition

STAMP = deliberate action moving down intended to cause harm

What I actually believe Diego did is STEPPED on the leg! There was NO STAMP.

Yes it was stupid - but he DID NOT STAMP

HE STEPPED onto Cams leg. And Oliver was right fucking there - and how he can claim he didn't see it is ridiculous

Do I wish he hadn't stepped on Cam's leg - hell yes - but this trial by media needs to be STAMPED out - it's fucking disgraceful...

As for people claiming its a stamp - please feel free to pop by my house and I will demonstrate the difference ;)

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OFF FA. Seriously?! No campaign my ass, how can that be proven as deliberate?! Total mugs, go ahead and hand Man City the title.

Lets go batter lampards boys tomorrow! COME ON CHELSEA!!

This it now, this is now the bar they must set for every single supposed stamp, kick out or even raised hand.

This incident should be the focal point for every decision the FA make from now on.