Diego Costa

Spike

He will now get a 4 match ban. But be able. To play against. City

Hearing is going to be tomorrow.

Funny.... I have never known them to fast track a hearing to get it done before a certain match before. Just proves even more the 'anyone but Chelsea' mentality from everyone including the F.A. fucking cunts! (Pardon my language)

Depending on the hearing I guess.doubt it.they know their decision.

can't see it changing.would make them look daft and show they got it wrong in the first place and that oliver got it wrong as well

I can't help but think the club feels they can win the appeal. If they know that by appealing he won't be able to play city anyway, what is the incentive?

Usually it's a drawn out process and takes least a few days before a decision.then days or so with the chance to appeal etc.not even subtle either

Yeah, usually it is a long drawn out process. Any other club any other player. We are talking about Chelsea and one of our most important players though. Anything to give us a disadvantage. The campaign will never end against us.

I can't help but think the club feels they can win the appeal. If they know that by appealing he won't be able to play city anyway, what is the incentive?

no harm in trying I guess.aside from a extra ban that makes no sense.Seeing as John Terry got cleared in court yet banned by them that time...they don't make sense

No one batted an eye at Aguero's blatant two-footed stomp on Luiz last season purely because 'the ref saw it' (which I think he only got a yellow for).

But now the witch-hunt is on simply because of Costa's personality and the fact that the ref never saw it. Still, they can in no way prove it was intentional. I'm sure he meant it, but he was looking the other way and made no unnatural movements that could be construed as 'blatant intent'.

If they ban Costa anyway (which they probably will), there will be uproar from Mourinho for the rest of the season and it will feed the entire team's hunger to hurt City on Saturday and to push on in the league.