Diego Costa

Spike

I absolutely agree he should be punished (I love man but rules are rules) and he did both stamps on purpose. On Can, he could easily avoid his leg, while with Skrtel, he might not be able to miss it, but you can see when he is in air, he presses with his leg towards Skrtel to make more ''impact''.

That said, rules should be for EVERYONE. Take a look at this picture

10403678_802983026440091_709928292841528

You can add Yaya when he slapped Mata too.

Mangala and Aguero should be definately punished. Im absolutely shocked that so called ''professional english football association'' aka FA takes these situations differently and reacts in the way we always get punished, but opponents not.

I wont go into judging because it could be mistake by ref, they are humans after all, but when officials take a look on these replays after games and see these challenges, players should be punished. Not just Diego Costa because FA hates us.

FUCK OFF FA piece of shit organisation.

I know the club cant make it, but I hope if we win the title, there will be banner from fans and on it written something like ''FA, better luck next time'' with extended middle finger arm picture.

also don't forget Fellaini, the one who could do anything he want, spitting, elbowing, without being punished

If it gets 1 match extra he misses the Spurs game...VERY FOOLISH. Why on Earth does he think he can win? FA are cunts so they won't even consider it, the only reason they are even allowing it so it seems to support democracy and doesn't look like some dictatorship judgement.

Saying that he deserves it and should accept his 3 matches ban, now he will lose the appeal and miss the Spurs game :(

Chelsea will say to the FA ... prove he meant it, and it was intentional. That is the only way it can be "violent conduct". Pretty sure the appeal goes to an independent commission too... .the only thing I would take from it is Chelsea know if the appeal is frivolous he misses cup final, so we must have some pretty good evidence if we think we can overturn it

Very very very slim chance of winning, but not completely dead

He's contesting the charge. Not sure what to think, but I doubt it will be overturned.

What are the consequences of us appealing this? Can Diego now play against City on Saturday? If the appeal is unsuccessful can they increase the ban?

If it gets 1 match extra he misses the Spurs game...VERY FOOLISH. Why on Earth does he think he can win? FA are cunts so they won't even consider it, the only reason they are even allowing it so it seems to support democracy and doesn't look like some dictatorship judgement.

Saying that he deserves it and should accept his 3 matches ban, now he will lose the appeal and miss the Spurs game :(

If it's fast tracked and a decision is made before the Citeh game he won't

What are the consequences of us appealing this? Can Diego now play against City on Saturday? If the appeal is unsuccessful can they increase the ban?

Yes to both of you're questions the majority of the time, but the FA seem to have fast tracked the appeal meaning he mightn't be available for Saturday's match.

If Costa loses the appeal, he'll games against Man City(H), Aston Villa(A), Everton(H) and Burnley(H). The Tottenham is after that sequence.

If it's fast tracked and a decision is made before the Citeh game he won't

We'll definitely know the results tomorrow, according to what has been reported.