Diego Costa

Spike

If anyone thinks this coward of a referee, Oliver is gonna withstand all the public outcries and rule that it wasn't a red card offense I think you are in for a shock. Did anyone watch how that game was being reffed? two clear pens not given and two or three sending offs not awarded but his performance will be judged on Costa treading, not stamping, on Can and Skrtel. Trust me we will be without Costa for the City game.

Yep Chiellini's shoulder touched Suarez's teeth as he said it himself :)

The intention was there with Suarez. Rewatch the "stamps" Costa made no eye contact and no movement to intentionally do it. It's absurd to say that you can prove beyond doubt that it was intentional.

Whether or not it was intentional or not, it can be debated forever, but nothing will take away the love I have for this blokes never say die attitude. He runs forever, and his in your face attitude is something we not just needed, but what we should never be without.

There was ONE clear incident in the match: penalty on Costa.

Even though that was also up to interpretation, replays give little doubt. On the alleged stampings, there is no clear intent shown as he is at no moment looking down, but rather trying to run quickly.

However, if he does get a ban, Remy cannot possibly replace Costa.

And he deserves it. U see people condoning his bone headed, childish and unneccesary antics and downright unsporting behaviours. It's a mistery how he hasnt gotten any red card and fa suspension so far. Every game, it's the same ole crap from him.

The same hypocrite supporting him after last night are the same people that vilified aguero for stamping on david luiz. Such behaviour has no place in football/sport.

I will be the first one to want him to get banned if I think the stamp was intentional but I don't see it at all. He was jumping in the air on skrtel "stamp" where both player were moving u simply cannot just move up feet out of the way.

I will be the first one to want him to get banned if I think the stamp was intentional but I don't see it at all. He was jumping in the air on skrtel "stamp" where both player were moving u simply cannot just move up feet out of the way.

That doesn't look intentional to you?

Sorry but looked intentional both times.

Don't really understand the logic of "he wasn't looking at them so it wasn't deliberate"

As if he didn't know they were there. He knew Skrtel had gone down in front of him and he knew Can was on the ground in front of him.

Only thing i'd say is that if they ban Costa, why wasn't Skrtel retrospectively banned for his elbow on Costa at Anfield ?

Skertel provoked him. Look what Can, Leiva, Henderson were doing to our players. Clear campaign against us. I love Diego and don't think he did anything wrong. LET'S GO TO WEMBLEY!

And I notice nothing's being said about Skrtel's gesture to the crowd or Markovic grabbing at Luis's neck off the ball either. I'm almost starting to believe this campaign thing. Still, walking past the miserable and bitter Liverpool fans stuck on their coaches afterwards, whilst chanting 'Steven Gerrard, he cost you the league' has somewhat lessened my anger :D