test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,922 posts in this topic
On November 30, 2016 at 0:29 AM, LAM09 said:

A hat trick and a booking would be an ideal contribution this weekend. :D

Why? He's restrained himself for seven games now whats to say he can't last 5 more?

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Why? He's restrained himself for seven games now whats to say he can't last 5 more?

Think maybe just to get it out of the way so he can start the new year fresh and be certain for next Spuds

LAM09 likes this

55 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He will retaliate to something eventually, so it's best to not have him for an easier clash on paper. 

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He will retaliate to something eventually, so it's best to not have him for an easier clash on paper. 

Lets hope he does it with style and take someone outr with him. Or maybe going over and mooning Pep or the Shitty lot After the hat trick of course lol

LAM09 likes this

23 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Vs Tony Pulis we will need his clever movement. 

23 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Lets hope he does it with style and take someone outr with him. Or maybe going over and mooning Pep or the Shitty lot After the hat trick of course lol

Of course. :D

16 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Vs Tony Pulis we will need his clever movement. 

We really shouldn't have much to worry about playing WBA at home.

Well i watched some youtube films with some 'fight' in recent year in football matches. I must admit that Costa made huge change with his mentality from last season to this season. Pure class. 

Never been a fan of Costa. I appreciated him but I was not a fan. He's made me totally gaga for him this season though.

I got you, Diego.

Thank god he was already on the bench when that cunt Aguero started all the circus. Actually you could see him running from the bench to the main point :D

First half invisible but he bossed it in the second. Very well done!

The Skipper, DYC. and TheIceMan like this

11 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Thank god he was already on the bench when that cunt Aguero started all the circus. Actually you could see him running from the bench to the main point :D

First half invisible but he bossed it in the second. Very well done!

Yeah he'd definitely got involved lol. has seemed different this season for the best! more about football less silly booking incidents. Hopefully it'll continue :-D 

Everybody wanted him to get booked before the Spurs and City games to get the monkey off his back, but this might have broken our winning streak because of how integral he is to us. A changed man and he still hasn't been suspended! Talks about Costa's hot-headedness will soon be a thing of the past and everybody will only talk about his sublime goals.

kellzfresh likes this