Diego Costa

Spike

His chance conversion continues to be unbelievable, though he had a couple of unlucky shots today that could have added to his goal average.

11 goals in 10 matches is unbelievable and I think if he received more the ball he'd be even better. Sometimes it feels like our AMs are too focused on passing, setting up the play or just taking shots themselves to catch him moving. His movement is always so amazing. I feel like once we really mature as a team (we aren't there yet) he'll score even more. We'll play nonstop now til the end of March when there's the next International break. I feel like the team will progress a lot in those months, with the matches piling up. The players will have even a better understanding between them and one of the players to benefit the most about it will be Costa imo.

His goal was so nicely taken, he's so precise, so direct. It's such a blessing to have this guy playing for us. I hope we start feeding him more as time passes (we did it very well in the first, but I feel in the second, we didn't give him too much to do).

From the replays I saw earlier, think Costa nearly combusted after that challenge from Yacob and Terry had to calm him down a bit, especially when he's already on 4 yellow cards.

Wouldn't have been the worst thing for him to get that 5th yellow today and get the suspension out of the way against Sunderland.

Wouldn't have been the worst thing for him to get that 5th yellow today and get the suspension out of the way against Sunderland.

3 games till the Hull City game (next match Derby), both him and Cesc can do a "alonso and ramos" if they can hold it out untill then.

His allround game was really poor against Westbrom. so many times moves broke down at his feet. He needs to do much better in that regard.

:blink:

I dont get it, I really dont. We went from Torres to a guy who scores every game and people still fucking moan?

3 games till the Hull City game (next match Derby), both him and Cesc can do a "alonso and ramos" if they can hold it out untill then.

Honestly, with the run of games we have now, neither him nor Cesc should be great misses for any of the matches except Spurs maybe, as long as they don't both miss the same game.

To the amte that said his game was bad, yesterday. Every game for a Striker is good, as long as his name is on the goal sheet, which..it is. I'd rather him break down 2 or 3 attacks, if he is the reason why we won against so many teams for now. Best of lck, DieGOD!