test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,936 posts in this topic

Two clear cut chances last night ruined by the assistant's wrong call IMO. First, right before the HT, it was never in a million years an offside and the 2nd one, just before he got subbed off, I doubt it was an offside either.

Italy parked the bus big time, but his movement was superb once again. 

Happy birthday Diego!!! :drunk:  :yay: Some say this is actually his 40th birthday :lol:, but in fact he's just turned 28 and hitting his prime :cig::getin:

Happy Birthday, Diego. :)
Mooooonster.

Since he joined @ ChelseaFC, only Sergio Aguero (55) and Harry Kane (48) have scored more #PL goals than @ diegocosta (38) 

Premier League: 
61 Appearances, 38 goals and 11 Assists

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this

4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

:ph34r:

Any Translate?

Non-issue, probably miscommunication with him anticipating to be subbed but doesn't want to or Conte changed his mind about subbing him. 

Regardless, it's a non-incident and shouldn't overshadow the win. Both are fiery and passionate characters and it'll be sorted out in the dressing room.

1 minute ago, zakhov said:

Non-issue, probably miscommunication with him anticipating to be subbed but doesn't want to or Conte changed his mind about subbing him. 

Regardless, it's a non-incident and shouldn't overshadow the win. Both are fiery and passionate characters and it'll be sorted out in the dressing room.

Imo, Conte didn't like costa's last action before it, and said that to him.

costa reacted back with something like "So you can sub me if u don't like my play"...

communicate likes this

Hopefully he scores against Man Utd, we are winning so he can get a yellow card and miss League Cup game.

Fantastic striker. Underestimated too much, including here.

50 - Diego Costa has had a hand in 50 Premier League goals for Chelsea (39 goals, 11 assists) in just 62 games. Talisman.

Johnnyeye likes this

11 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Imo, Conte didn't like costa's last action before it, and said that to him.

costa reacted back with something like "So you can sub me if u don't like my play"...

Agree, not sure what they were talking about but it looked like he was challenging Conte to sub him out if he didn't agree with his decision. I am on Diego side in this matter, you simply cannot complain about player movement in the game,  if you want to do that call him to the sideline and tell him what do you want

xPetrCechx likes this

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2974982/diego-costa-warned-to-show-respect-to-chelsea-boss-antonio-conte-reports

damn, Conte has lost his voice, can´t blame him really :D the team drives him nuts, but one thing is certain, Conte needs to be respected by all of his players, no exception, he´s in charge and he calls the shots whether they like it or not, thats what being a manager is, but in this case, maybe it was blown out of proportion, mind you its Costa we are talking about and hes got the fire in his belly hehe

Chelseabluerising likes this

‏@OptaJoe 
133 - Diego Costa has the best minutes per goal ratio for Chelsea in PL history (min. 10 goals), scoring every 133 minutes. Menace.