Diego Costa

Spike

Just one source reporting it so far. Rob Beasley is close to Jose, that much is true, but then again I wouldn't really be surprised if this was just another one of Mourinho's mind games ahead of a big match where we'll be facing two of our former strikers.

If he really is injured, I seriously hope it's not a bad one. A couple of weeks wouldn't really hurt us that much because we only have one game and after that it will be time for an international break but anything more than that and we're fucked.

Just one source reporting it so far. Rob Beasley is close to Jose, that much is true, but then again I wouldn't really be surprised if this was just another one of Mourinho's mind games ahead of a big match where we'll be facing two of our former strikers.

If he really is injured, I seriously hope it's not a bad one. A couple of weeks wouldn't really hurt us that much because we only have one game and after that it will be time for an international break but anything more than that and we're fucked.

It's not Beasley who wrote the article.

Even if it's only 'a couple of weeks' it could still be bad. Coming from someone who has had like a billion hamstring injuries, you get injured, go through the rest/rehab/training thinking it's fine again, then pull/tear it again when you're back in a competitive situation.

This is assuming the rumours are true ofc.

It is understood Costa suffered a hamstring problem in training on Wednesday that has prompted fears he could be out for up to six weeks.

But Chelsea are hoping further assessment will show the injury is not too bad and Costa has still not given up on facing Everton at Goodison Park

Wtf ? Up to 6 weeks but he thinks he can play against Everton ?