Diego Costa

Spike

^^ actually Costa is winning this competition tbf. He was moving towards, then he stopped, literally jumped on the ball and scored the goal. It's plastically amazing how he was able to do that. He's special and Jose is in love. I'm in love with in love-José.

Honest expectations for Costa this season? When you consider how our system is simply just not catered towards playing with an out-and-out striker, how many do you reckon he'll get? Would you settle for 18-20 in all competitions in his first season?

I would.

"So everybody was blind including myself. He went to Atlético and [sergio] Agüero was the superstar. He went on loan after that. Agüero goes and they bought [Radamel] Falcao and he went on loan. I think he was always behind very important players but at the same time he was developing himself. So when he got the chance to go back to Atlético he was even better."

This man is the absolute negative of Lukaku.

Honest expectations for Costa this season? When you consider how our system is simply just not catered towards playing with an out-and-out striker, how many do you reckon he'll get? Would you settle for 18-20 in all competitions in his first season?

I would.

We need 27goals in all competitions. We need a 20goal striker in the league to land the title. The other 7goals in the Champions League and I'll call it a success

Another great thing about the costa and fabregas signings is that they will show hazard and oscar the level of consistency they need to be at or achieve through out the season. Oscar learning from fabregas and hazard learning from costa that's quite interesting to watch I anticipate.

Important to get a goal quickly and he did that. Should've had a penalty do but his runs are world-class at times. He works hard, fights, holds the ball up and moves it well.

He's a striker. I forgot what one of them looked like.