Diego Costa

Spike

but I don't understand why you doubt this so prematurely. when falcao and cavani had consistent numbers all I remember seeing was 'why didn't we get him sooner' etc.

This time we've got a striker who we got early before we had to pay those Cavani/Falcao numbers.. can't have it both ways.

Becasue Cavani and Falcao are proven. Costa isn't yet.

That was my point, everyone was in rage that they'd gone to prove themselves and moved for astronomical prices.. "We should've got him before then". Well, we've done that with Costa.

Why are people even commenting if he is good or not he will sign so it doesn't matter anymore. Just STFU and support him already.

If he goes all season with only 2-3 goals but does usefull things each matches i call it a success. We played in 10 mens for to long now.

Things will start happening soon, pre-season is spitting distance away and the WC is all but over. Just be patient and watch it all happen. We all want signings yesterday but it doesn't happen like that, the club will have the targets very clear as to who they want. Jose will want his targets sorted sooner rather than later, get them bedded in and ready for the new season so hopefully the next week or two and it starts to unfold.

Let's stay happy, lets stay together and most of all CAREFREEEE!!!

We hate Tottenham…..

I'd say someone who has scored close to 60 goals in 2 seasons in for a team like Altetico is proven. Given the season he played with Falcao he played off him he still scored close to 20 goals as well.

Gosh when his this going to be a done deal? What taking so long to agree personal terms and make it official ?

Are we waiting to announce all 3 signings i.e. Costa, Luis and Tiago all at the same time ?

Gosh when his this going to be a done deal? What taking so long to agree personal terms and make it official ?

Are we waiting to announce all 3 signings i.e. Costa, Luis and Tiago all at the same time ?

The last bit is possible I suppose.

Won't be long now I wouldn't think.