Diego Costa

Spike

thats just the fee mate, he aint signed the contract yet.

He hasn't signed yet. We'll move it when he signs. I don't get it, what's the rush?

What's the obsession with it? I don't see it at all. It isn't official, terms have been agreed but that doesn't make it official.

It gets moved when he is holding the shirt and our site has it showing so.

:dunno:

It isn't yet... and we don't know his number...

Fully understand that guys, there's no rush at all, just thought that article (which was actually mailed out to the fans by CFC) pretty much confirmed it. But I see that you're waiting for the actual full confirmation of it (contract signed etc.). Understandable.

I suspect however the main thing holding up official confirmation is the fact that there isn't a suitable number available for him atm (9 or 19).

This is what gives me hope: “fantastic capacity for occupying four defenders on his own. He has this trick of not really looking as good as he actually is. “[…] doesn’t look particularly quick, or technically that good, but he is far faster and talented than it seems. Sometimes it seems that he is one step away from losing the ball, he doesn’t appear to have it under control, but he keeps it and more often than not he finishes. He also had that mala leche (attitude/edge)”.

I really hope he's actually better than he looks :)

I do like the pitbull aspect of his personality. We almost desperately need someone that won't bend to others. In simpler words, we need a cunt. We got two with him and Cesc, although they're different kinds of cunts. But we needed someone with Costa's personality. Good thing he probably won't have a chance to face Suarez, otherwise he'd be bitten to bleed :lol:.

BARBARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED BY YOUR LANGUAGE...................AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A LADY :fainthv9::D:P

But I agree with what you are saying. :D

BARBARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED BY YOUR LANGUAGE...................AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A LADY :fainthv9::D:P

But I agree with what you are saying. :D

I am a lady who has no retrains about calling people cunts... or bellends... or assholes... or dicks... although I don't always do it. Just when the situation asks for it :P

Sometimes you just need a cunt... or so I guess

I am a lady who has no retrains about calling people cunts... or bellends... or assholes... or dicks... although I don't always do it. Just when the situation asks for it :P

Sometimes you just need a cunt... or so I guess

I can vouch for this!

This is what gives me hope: “fantastic capacity for occupying four defenders on his own. He has this trick of not really looking as good as he actually is. “[…] doesn’t look particularly quick, or technically that good, but he is far faster and talented than it seems. Sometimes it seems that he is one step away from losing the ball, he doesn’t appear to have it under control, but he keeps it and more often than not he finishes. He also had that mala leche (attitude/edge)”.

I really hope he's actually better than he looks :)

I do like the pitbull aspect of his personality. We almost desperately need someone that won't bend to others. In simpler words, we need a cunt. We got two with him and Cesc, although they're different kinds of cunts. But we needed someone with Costa's personality. Good thing he probably won't have a chance to face Suarez, otherwise he'd be bitten to bleed :lol:.

Yeah,,,used to have that impression when Didier was on the ball at times..but then he would pull of something totally unexpected to shut me up.

The only thing that bothers me. We always right, that we are waiting for a medical. Now its only that we agreed a fee, are we that confident.

It was widely reported before the WC that he had already passed the medical. So as mentioned above I assume it is not official yet because of the issue with shirt number. Simeone spoke about Costa's move today so it is done.

http://fan.football.sony.net/england/blog/2014/07/03/simeone-costa-will-succeed-hes-wants/

Better the board holds official comfirmation because they are waiting Torres to fuck off.

They usualy never put fee agreed on Chelsea page, but just contract agreed. This time they did this to show world Costa is Cfc player. Not official but everyone understands it. The reason this isnt official is because Costa would then be pictured in kit with number on it, but right now both 9 and 19 are used. It might take some time to get one of those free.

Better the board holds official comfirmation because they are waiting Torres to fuck off.

They usualy never put fee agreed on Chelsea page, but just contract agreed. This time they did this to show world Costa is Cfc player. Not official but everyone understands it. The reason this isnt official is because Costa would then be pictured in kit with number on it, but right now both 9 and 19 are used. It might take some time to get one of those free.

Does it matter what number he is wearing? :ph34r:

Laughable post.

Does it matter what number he is wearing? :ph34r:

It doesn't for us, but I think it has some marketing value. For example nr 9 probably sells better than 39 or whatever. I'm not sure, but it might.