Diego Costa

Spike

Diego Costa:

2011/2012: 16 games, involved (scored or direct assist) in 14 goals.

2012/2013: 36 games, involved in 20 goals.

2013/2014: 44 games, involved in 39 goals.

Please shut up about him being a 1 season wonder. It's just not true. AND he was playing on the wing thanks to Falcao up until this season.

LOL, according to many dumb forum members here, Ramos is a shitty CB, same goes to Piqué. According to this forum, Costa is a one-hit wonder, and Xavi+Iniesta beginners.

Come on! Spain was a pure mess, all 11 players didn't deserve to be called 'pros'. Costa made good runs, won a penalty by his cleverness and after his substitution, Spain's nemesis began. He is no one-hit wonder either - people writing such shit just prove their knowledge of football equals 0.

LOL, according to many dumb forum members here, Ramos is a shitty CB, same goes to Piqué. According to this forum, Costa is a one-hit wonder, and Xavi+Iniesta beginners.

Come on! Spain was a pure mess, all 11 players didn't deserve to be called 'pros'. Costa made good runs, won a penalty by his cleverness and after his substitution, Spain's nemesis began. He is no one-hit wonder either - people writing such shit just prove their knowledge of football equals 0.

Pique is a very very shit CB

Lol One game and some of you guys are already saying he's shit.

My, oh my....

You can't make it up mate.

People also forgetting he has been injured towards the back end of the season. For the time he was on he did well IMO, and then that thing came on (Insert name) now he is just shite.

You can't make it up mate.

u

People also forgetting he has been injured towards the back end of the season. For the time he was on he did well IMO, and then that thing came on (Insert name) now he is just shite.

if he scores next game the shift in opinion will be size matic

I guess people did not noticed that the men behind costa who played bad but notice his bad performance, did not watch the game but logically speak it Spain 1 and Nederland 5 if ask this where is the mistake coming from I bet u say from the back if it a draw and costa had his chances like our Torres do and he throw them away I not see reason with you guy but join u in shooting him down let look it from the good side know it not is error

Wow. Some people on here. I can't imagine what would happen if he doesn't score in his first game.

With this guy on Jose team he will score his first game I just know it. The matrix has chosen him - He is the one

LOL at people suggesting we should reconsider signing DC based on what we saw yesterday. Applying the same logic we should totally sell Azpilicueta, because he was awful at the back and while we're at it we should get rid of Cesc before his debut, because he didn't score or assist in his 10-15 minute cameo. How dare he?!

Costa was actually among the few of Spain's decent performers yesterday and probably didn't deserve to be subbed.

LOL at people suggesting we should reconsider signing DC based on what we saw yesterday. Applying the same logic we should totally sell Azpilicueta, because he was awful at the back and while we're at it we should get rid of Cesc before his debut, because he didn't score or assist in his 10-15 minute cameo. How dare he?!

Costa was actually among the few of Spain's decent performers yesterday and probably didn't deserve to be subbed.

No one deserves to be subbed by torreshit

Given that Spain are rarely playing with an out-and-out 9, Costa played pretty good yesterday and was always the player most likely to threaten the dutch defense.

He is not a bad player because the Spanish national team collectively fell apart yesterday. He will be a great improvement for us, if he signs.