Diego Costa

Spike

Seriously, what's the point of bringing in Tiago? We have Ramires, Mikel, and MvG as squad players there. Mikel plays his very specific role excellently and bringing in another midfielder would seriously dent what few opportunities MvG would've had as things stand now.

Seems like a completely pointless signing even if it won't cost anything.

Seriously, what's the point of bringing in Tiago? We have Ramires, Mikel, and MvG as squad players there. Mikel plays his very specific role excellently and bringing in another midfielder would seriously dent what few opportunities MvG would've had as things stand now.

Only way it'll make sense to me is if Mikel is off... But then again, I think Mikel could still do a very decent job for us in specific situations... Tiago isn't really needed right now but who knows who we're selling?

Mikel looks likely to leave, doesn't he. Showed away to Atletico that he's still got something to offer, but looks inevitable.

Wouldn't be surprised either to see MVG leave on loan.

4-3-3 formation. Our pure cm only matic, ramires, van ginkel, mikel, fabregas. Even if you add Oscar there, with Tiago it will makes 7 players for 3 position. Considering suspension (Ramires), injury, number of games and stuff that would make sense imo.

Yeah cause the alternative is so much better, right? No, the alternative is no release clause and putting all your faith into your club wanting to release you, surely it's then better to at least have some release clause in there and at worst have the player trigger it (like Bayern did with Martinez). and as Toli said, it has nothing to do with Fifa.

Note that this mandatory release clause in La Liga, doesn't mean there can't also be a traditional one in there as we know from Premier League were the clubs are forced to accept the offer... Which Liverpool showed didn't mean much with Suarez too though.

I"m talking about the taxes on the release clause.....

According to my sources, my reliable sources, my trusted sources, I'm getting sick to read all that, lol. And to think that the transfer window is not open yet...

So we just signed Fabregas illegally since it hasn't opened yet?

Think the crowd will get to him?

Hes had a few months to prepare for it and I think he's got thicker skin. The Dutch are playing with a fairly defensive side, so if hes quiet I think it will be for that reason and not the crowd.