Diego Costa

Spike

I agree with your point. But, how could you make that no 9 free from Torres now? It seems that even Jose desperately helpless to get rid of him, lol.

who cares about torres.give him a squad number. ba and etoo will leave so no. 19 and 29 will be free. tell him to fuck off. maybe the blondie will take a hint and find a new club for himself.

Yes!

And hopefully the money earned for Torres and Ba's exit will add to the signing :)

Plus, maybe Mikel's for a new CM?

Fucking finally!

Now bring back Romelu and Thibaut - and let the Blue Revolution start :D

who cares about torres.give him a squad number. ba and etoo will leave so no. 19 and 29 will be free. tell him to fuck off. maybe the blondie will take a hint and find a new club for himself.

Lol, if life can be that easy, sir.

Yes!

And hopefully the money earned for Torres and Ba's exit will add to the signing :)

Plus, maybe Mikel's for a new CM?

Fucking finally!

Now bring back Romelu and Thibaut - and let the Blue Revolution start :D

What Torres exit ?

That guy is just...

I cant even explain it.

He's gonna stay lads, dont get your hopes up.

I just found out that Costa had an ACL knee injury a few years ago.

I didn't know that. It doesn't seem like it's a problem but I just hope that it will not mean anything in a few years time. I don't know much about ACL beside that it's pretty bad.

Finally, we will have a proper striker again. He might not be my preferred choice and i still have doubts about him, but if that means the end of Torres then i am more than happy to see him here.

I just hope that Courtois isn't involved in any way in this deal and that Lukaku won't be sold, because both will be very stupid moves.

He's only 25 so I suspect that he will naturally improve as he reaches his peak years but I think it's unrealistic to expect (like I've read) Mourinho to improve him drastically because while they are both very similar in terms of their attitude and passion, we shouldn't forget that his current manager is Simeone, who just oozes passion. I doubt Costa would be playing this well without Simeone's management, so it will be interesting to see how he does fare away from him.