Diego Costa

Spike

Courtois should really be our no.1 from next season, or at least be given that chance. Cech is obviously still a top keeper, not as good as he was in earlier seasons, but Courtois looks exceptional. Mourinho will play it safe and offload Courtois, stick with Cech because he is reliable, experienced and a leader. I know it isn't done with keepers but we could rotate them each game, whoever performs best by January/the end of the season remains first choice.

Courtois has done as well, or better then could be expected, you have to question the signing if he isn't in our plans.

Why the hell would we want to give up our future superstar for Diego Costa when we can simply take Atletico out of the equation by activating his 31m release clause.Absolutely no need of any swap deals.

Exactly.

We'd be extremely stupid to do anything permanent involving Courtois.

Courtois for the next 10+ years at a world class level or hope and pray for 3-4 good years for Costa. No brainer. Courtois is as close to a guaranteed quality player and Costa is a massive gamble.

Why not go for the swap ?

Costa scores & Courtois will not sit on the bench at Chelsea. So it is much better to swap.

Because Courtois is the biggest prospect in the world atm and he is also probably top 5 in the world atm.

Because Chelsea is always building for the future.

Because Costa has a release clause.

Because Id rather see us keep Courtois.

Because Costa is a cunt with a bad attitude.

Because we still have 3 strikers atm.

Because Id rather see us (and we'd be better off) going for a another striker.

Why the hell would we want to give up our future superstar for Diego Costa when we can simply take Atletico out of the equation by activating his 31m release clause.Absolutely no need of any swap deals.

Because we won’t be the only club offering money. But we’ll be the only club that can offer something they want.
Cech still has at least 5 years on top level.

Because we won’t be the only club offering money. But we’ll be the only club that can offer something they want.
Cech still has at least 5 years on top level.

in that case, courtois has about 15 years as a WC GK. and he will only get better. costa is a good striker. he is no where near to world class, yes he is better than what we have but it makes no sense what so ever of letting go some1 like courtois for costa.

as for money, i think if we simply buy-out his contract, i dont think ATM can do anything about it.

in that case, courtois has about 15 years as a WC GK. and he will only get better. costa is a good striker. he is no where near to world class, yes he is better than what we have but it makes no sense what so ever of letting go some1 like courtois for costa.

as for money, i think if we simply buy-out his contract, i dont think ATM can do anything about it.

And it makes sense to let Cech go?
And there I thought we have been all sentimental and caring about “Chelsea legends” lately…
It’s Mourinho’s fault when a squad player decides voluntarily to join Man United but we are calling for him to get rid off Cech - who is still a top player? And that coming from the same people…

Costa would really suit our style but he is going to be in great demand come the summer.

Competition for his signing will become fierce especially after the World Cup. I can't see Atletico agreeing to any deal before the World Cup, knowing his fee will no doubt increase as he scores goals for Spain.

his fee CANT increase because he has a release clause. they cant demand more than the release clause. so the WC plays no matter to it at all. and I think Costa would rather have his future sorted out before he goes to the WC.

And it makes sense to let Cech go?
And there I thought we have been all sentimental and caring about “Chelsea legends” lately…
It’s Mourinho’s fault when a squad player decides voluntarily to join Man United but we are calling for him to get rid off Cech - who is still a top player? And that coming from the same people…

we dint have a problem letting DD go so that torres and the new brigade get a shot!!!!

this is a far "easier" choice to make compared to the DD situation.

as for mata, (ohh the conspiracy theories were awesome), the situation was not anything like this one.

so as i see it, people are wiling to make the big changes to suit their own whims and fantasies and their own players, but when it comes to cech vs courtois, they suddenly get weepy and emotional as he is a legend.

#CFC regard Courtois as potentially the best goalkeeper in the world and would be extremely reluctant to lose him permanently (Telegraph)

Chelsea are preparing to make Atlético Madrid striker Diego Costa their primary transfer target this year (Telegraph) #CFC

Costa has been on #CFC radar for several months. A fresh inquiry was made this week, but any deal would have to wait till summer (Telegraph)

Music to the ears if true. Especially regarding Courtois. Don't want to see such a promising young talent go permanently! Even for a striker.

Because Courtois is the biggest prospect in the world atm and he is also probably top 5 in the world atm.

Because Chelsea is always building for the future.

Because Costa has a release clause.

Because Id rather see us keep Courtois.

Because Costa is a cunt with a bad attitude.

Because we still have 3 strikers atm.

Because Id rather see us (and we'd be better off) going for a another striker.

BECAUSE CECH IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. That says it all.

We been waiting for cunt that can score bag of goals, some here want Suarez to be their cu t but at the moment he signed a new deal and is too cost but if we can buy costa and still have our keeper then welcome cunt costa

How many cunts were you waiting for ?