Diego Costa

Spike

Cannot stop scoring, like he made it his mission to replace Falcao.

More like Atletico made it their mission to replace Falcao.

They just play to feed the striker as much as possible. I think you'd see an improvement on just about any striker if they played for Atletico. And it's not like Costa had suddenly transformed into this amazing player in one single season.

I'm not doubting his ability for a second, it does also depend on who is on the end of things after all. Just saying that Atletico are very much dependent on their striker, whoever it may be.

They just play to feed the striker as much as possible. I think you'd see an improvement on just about any striker if they played for Atletico. And it's not like Costa had suddenly transformed into this amazing player in one single season.

I'm not doubting his ability for a second, it does also depend on who is on the end of things after all. Just saying that Atletico are very much dependent on their striker, whoever it may be.

Yeah obviously he gets the chances - from Koke especially - but only good strikers can consistently put them in the back of the net like he has been doing.

Spain often don't even play with one striker and you want them to play with two? :P

They did in 08, when they were actually bearable to watch.

--------Costa--------

Villa------------Pedro

---Iniesta--Xavi------

------Busquets-------

It is a coincidence that all the strikers that left them turn out to be top 10 in the world form for their new clubs such as Falcao, Aguero, Torres(Liverpool)...isn't it

• 2 weeks later...

sometime you wonder how on Earth can Fred be competing to this guy for that main ST position. Just wow really

Sometimes you wonder how on Earth can people be so dumb about players who dont play in Eurpoe. Just wow really!