Diego Costa

Spike

Needs to wake-up.

Forget all his shananigans, he was really poor on the ball and im not liking his tendency to drift out wide for seemingly every attack.

He needs to be in the box. Going for these Suarez type solo runs is not his emmo. So frustrating to see him lose the ball time and time again.

Play to your strengths Costa.

You cheer for him now but only because ref made a mistake and Costa wasn't sent off. He will be sent off next time for doing that and you will be mad. He would easily be our most hated player if he played for any other English team..

Great! Really intelligent response!

Don't come complaining at the end of the season when we will be without a trophy because of the likes of Mourinho and Costa with their anti-football!

"Anti football" won us several trophies thus far.

"Anti football" won several trophies for several teams during the years.

Aside from the "incidents" i really wish he would stop trying to dribble people. His off the ball movement is great but he's just not skillful enough to take on defenders and is way to predictable.

He always tries to go past a player, sees he's not gonna succeed and then tries to cut back and go straight through that player.

Just pass the ball and get back into a goalscoring position.

He should be skipped/ignored more often when he's far from the box. For some reason, he pretty much always gets the ball from his team mates. But that's stupid since he often loses possession or just ruins any kind of momentum.

Let him make his runs off the ball and exploit the space he creates.

(Diego dribbles like Torres btw. Useless dribbles right into traffic, trying to to go through players rather than going past them. I don't understand why managers allow them such freedom.)

Disgusting. While I laughed my way throughout the game, what he did does not belong on a pitch. The guy is more clever than his actions suggest (havent gotten a straight red since 2010 if I understand it right), but he is an embarrassment to the club.