Diego Costa

Spike

haha 2nd season fatigue right? When things were going sweet - we loved that, now when 'Rome is collapsing' we hate it :D

Honestly, I kinda didn't ever like Costa anyways :ph34r: He's always been a goal-scoring twat with a bit of a lovable side though...

Also, the Christmas meltdown I've seen almost every year since I started watching Chelsea came early this year!

Honestly, I kinda didn't ever like Costa anyways :ph34r: He's always been a goal-scoring twat with a bit of a lovable side though...

Also, the Christmas meltdown I've seen almost every year since I started watching Chelsea came early this year!

think what it will be like when we have a dip in form ? :readthemessage: :readthemessage: :yay:

Now when things are going rubbish it's incredible how the things most people loved about him are now what they hate the most ;p.

A year ago arguing and fighting for every decision with the referee was toughness and showing great team spirit.

A year later arguing and fighting for every decision with the referee is childishness.

Some people honestly change their colours faster than a chameleon ;p

Now when things are going rubbish it's incredible how the things most people loved about him are now what they hate the most ;p.

A year ago arguing and fighting for every decision with the referee was toughness and showing great team spirit.

A year later arguing and fighting for every decision with the referee is childishness.

Some people honestly change their colours faster than a chameleon ;p

I was wondering why people never saw that since he first joined, now suddenly everyone is saying it and I don't feel like I'll be cruficied for saying "Costa's a fackin man baby" :'D

Glorious days.

I thought he was good yesterday. Had he scored you would all be shitting rainbows again about how quality he is smh.

I agree, whilst I think he was looking for a fight on Saturday, in general, considering he was feeding off scraps, he didn't do too badly. Delaney did a superb job on him.

I was wondering why people never saw that since he first joined, now suddenly everyone is saying it and I don't feel like I'll be cruficied for saying "Costa's a fackin man baby" :'D

Glorious days.

Nor will you get crucified for questioning Mourinho anymore.

He just isn't built to play for Spain. I was raging last night with their midfielders killing the game with pointless passing while Diego was running around like he's punished :D Such a big shame to me not to see him play for Brazil :(

I can't stand the thought that he will likely be our main striker for the foreseeable future. He's simply not worth the drama and baggage he brings with him and we should be doing much better than him.

He is the 2nd best striker on the planet behind Suarez and what drama and baggage? he never gets red cards, other then the 'stamp' which I dont think was even deliberate I don't see the problem.

The guy is a world class striker, and I am so happy he plays for us.

He is the 2nd best striker on the planet behind Suarez and what drama and baggage? he never gets red cards, other then the 'stamp' which I dont think was even deliberate I don't see the problem.

The guy is a world class striker, and I am so happy he plays for us.

6R1gOZL.gif

6R1gOZL.gif

Nearly choked on these noodles I'm eating when I read that lmao.

He'd be lucky to make Top 5. A striker that cannot adapt to Spain's system (keep in mind Torres who's way past his prime is their top scorer in their last 3 tournaments) is the 2nd best in the World lol.