test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

19. Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,687 posts in this topic
41 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don't speak Spanish here...

Agreement reached for 45M Euros. Problem is Chelsea want half the money now - Atleti want to pay in three instalments.

I don't see why structured payment should be a huge problem as long as the money is coming at some point and I don't see Atletico going bankrupt anytime soon. As far as I know paying transfers in installments is pretty common when talking about figures as large as that.

Just get it done ffs, I'm sick of this saga already.

Supermonkey92 likes this

I just hope we get the money before the transfer window closes so that we can buy somebody.

We need the money to spend on someone else.

3 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

I just hope we get the money before the transfer window closes so that we can buy somebody.

We need the money to spend on someone else.

We have enough money to buy players without selling costa.

8 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

We have enough money to buy players without selling costa.

I agree we do but the way we are dealing with things this transfer window  seem to suggest otherwise.

If we sell Costa we clearly have money that we can spend to reinforce our squad in many areas that is in eed of immediate attention.

33 minutes ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

If i were a coach my line up would be 100% guys like Costa, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Dele Ali, Dani Alves, etc.

Are u good enough to manage Barcelona, PSG or real Madrid?

Exclusive interview with Costa tonight Daily Mail.... Brilliant

On 09/08/2017 at 11:20 AM, xPetrCechx said:

This is not the kind of thing the captain should be saying. Its as stupid as Conte saying Matic is a great player and will be missed. Even if thats true its something you just dont say.

xPetrCechx and Peace. like this

Just now, Henrique said:

This is not the kind of thing the captain should be saying. Its as stupid as Conte saying Matic is a great player and will be missed. Even if thats true its something you just dont say.

great captain...

Why do I get the feeling that this "explosive" interview we're about the hear about will not only be him throwing Conte under the bus but also talking loads of shit about us as a club and revealing that a bunch of our other players are at odds with Conte...

Jesus, DM is reporting the upcoming interview with BREAKING NEWS

Im expecting some ugly stuff.