test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

19. Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,472 posts in this topic

Here come the price tag...

Chelsea slap £44m price tag on Atletico Madrid target Diego Costa after agreeing Alvaro Morata transfer

Chelsea are willing to let Diego Costa join Atletico Madrid – but will demand in excess of £44million for the Spanish international.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/19/chelsea-slap-44m-price-tag-on-atletico-madrid-target-diego-costa-after-agreeing-alvaro-morata-transfer-6792179/

xPetrCechx, Johnnyeye and yuvala like this

Atletico president Enrique Cerezo has played down talk of an imminent move for Spain international Costa. (Mirror)

Looks like we are going to be stuck with Costa ffs nobody seem to be interested in Costa I think 🤔 we are going have to end up loaning him out ffs

Johnnyeye likes this

just leave, i dont want him to disrupt the harmony in the dressing room with his toxic antics, enough is enough, thanks for all your contribution and for the 2 Premier League titles and League Cup, but no one is bigger than the club, he showed a huge lack of class and respect towards Chelsea. Goodbye

mediator and Mana like this

Costa wouldn't play for Atletico this year though, so loan him for 6 months to any club looks like mandatory, no matter how happy Costa partying with Atletico shirt on at the moment. It is better we take control to which club he will join on loan in my opinion. In January, if Atletico can't afford to pay the money, swap with Griezmann plus money will do too.

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this

8 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Apparently been offered to ac milan Milan on loan until January

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Get it done 

Johnnyeye likes this

On 7/17/2017 at 7:23 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

Looks even more of a gargoyle in that Madrid shirt. The modern day footballer in a nutshell. Inexcusable in my opinion angling for a move is one thing but that's fucking low to wear a Madrid shirt while you're a Chelsea player.

The overreaction is equable.

Essien19 likes this

in certain games he added something we will be missing now but i expect Morata to have more good games over the course of a season and at minimum equal his goal tally with minus the drama..Morata is similar in some ways than him as a complete CF.

Johnnyeye likes this

13 hours ago, Spike said:

The overreaction is equable.

Not really West Ham fans gave Paul Ince loads of abuse for wearing a Man United top while he was still a West Ham player. It's low and it's a kick in the nuts to the fans who have shown loyalty give a bit back don't rub our noses in it. Gordon Durie said he wanted to back up north (he was Scottish) and so he joined Tottenham the bastard. I've seen some ex Chelsea players get some abuse but nothing as bad as Durie got and deservedly so.

Conte has confirmed decision to let Costa leave #cfc was made in January...more to come soon

CONTE ON COSTA

I don’t to like to talk about players that don’t stay here. Generally the Costa situation for him was clear for him and his agent, for me the situation is closed.
Johnnyeye likes this

I await the shit he's going to talk about the club once he finally goes. Wonder what kind of shots he's going to take at Conte.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Probably miss based on his January onwards performances :lol:

Wasn't there a player recently who complained that his club was keeping him prisoner? Maybe Diego will say that. :D

Johnnyeye likes this

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Wasn't there a player recently who complained that his club was keeping him prisoner? Maybe Diego will say that. :D

Julian Assange :D