test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

19. Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,466 posts in this topic

love him, but he needs to go now.  That video can be interpreted two ways, give Conte a hug to reconcile and the Atletico top is just coincidence, no malice behind it

or, far more likely, give Conte a hug was him being sarcastic and the Atletico top was intended to piss Conte and/or the board off.  I'd go with this version

Inclined to think he has more or less signed for them and will be confirmed once we sign his replacement

the wes likes this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Mate I gotta feeling A.Madrid are going to give us the run around with the transfer fee for Costa 

No doubt. The big bucks have long gone, so we'll have to try and meet in the middle to get rid. £25-30m would be wonderful right now.

4 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Listen, I would do this - let him go to Atletico on the cheap, even 20M maybe and ask Atletico for the 1st option on Griezmann. Not a swap + money deal, not a discount, just the 1st option to a future sale. 

Kante, Bakayoko, Hazard, Aubameyang, Grizmann - basically the front five - all French speakers haha.

First refusal clause is absolutely useless, good for tabloid nonsense stories but in reality very impractical. In fact i can't recall an instance where it was used.

If Griezmann prefers another club rather than coming to Chelsea that clause becomes obsolete. There is no way a transfer happens without the player consent. Second if another club bids higher than Chelsea. Atletico are going to sell to them, again the clause becomes useless. You don't need that clause to buy Griezmann ,if we bid the highest and player wants to come to Chelsea than they will sell to us. This clause maybe helpful between two rival clubs, instances where two clubs do not like selling player to each other. Real Madrid and Barcelona, and other domestic rivals. 

Leif likes this

7 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

He is so unprofessional it's almost embarrassing to watch. 

Strange thing is I'm glad because (hopefully) this is confirmation that we're getting rid of him. Genuinely won't miss him, even if we don't get a world class replacement. Such a strange Chelsea career / player.

Amblève. likes this

It's not that big of a deal honestly lol, thanks Diego for a record of 1.5 goals every two games in the PL and 3 trophies. Good luck pal!

I'll miss his big character but there's obviously things I won't miss about having him in the club. Entertaining person and player all around though.

Blue-in-me-Veins and Fernando like this

15 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Known idiot is acting idiotically! :fainthv9:

..."but he's still OUR cunt! :wub: :wub: :wub:"

LOL. Fuck him. Fuck him hard. 

Conte might have sent him that text, but he instantly used it to shave off his price so it would be easier for ATM to buy him. Honestly i don't think it's that uncommon to do things like this by text or whatever, the message will be the same whether he reads on his phone or if somebody tells it to his face, doesn't matter. He's just that one cock who decided to exploit the situation and harm his employer, who took his career and financial wellbeing to another level. Ungrateful prick.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

kellzfresh likes this

Looks even more of a gargoyle in that Madrid shirt. The modern day footballer in a nutshell. Inexcusable in my opinion angling for a move is one thing but that's fucking low to wear a Madrid shirt while you're a Chelsea player.

MrExcalibur100 and Johnnyeye like this