test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

19. Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,450 posts in this topic

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Diego Costa has played his last game for Chelsea. The striker is understood to have fallen out with manager Antonio Conte, and there is no way back for him at the club.

Johnnyeye likes this

What's going on with Chelsea and Diego? We're acting like there's 1 year to buy players.

In 3 weeks we're playing against Arsenal in Community Shield and week after that our first 2017/18 PL match.

Just read about Michy with all 239 minutes he played for CFC, which is embarrassing and completely disrespectful to him.

Am I the only one who has that feeling we'll be selling Costa for like 25M when in todays market he's easily worth 60M ?

You're not alone in this one.

But the moment he said that he wasn't in Conte's plan his price collapsed drastically.

And some teams might feel that Costa is not worth the risk thank to his character.

So it's understandable his pricing know

Listen, I would do this - let him go to Atletico on the cheap, even 20M maybe and ask Atletico for the 1st option on Griezmann. Not a swap + money deal, not a discount, just the 1st option to a future sale. 

Kante, Bakayoko, Hazard, Aubameyang, Grizmann - basically the front five - all French speakers haha.

6 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Hopefully there's a way back between Conte and Costa. 

There is no way back I feel, conte doesn't come across as some one to loose face.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

There is no way back I feel, conte doesn't come across as some one to loose face.

Yeah i agree. 

Would loose too much respect I feel. Although, last year Pep did the same with Aguero and Yaya, admittedly it wasn't THIS bad, but he still made it known he didn't want them to start for him, and turned to them at different times to help him. 

I want him gone. Chelsea and Costa feels like some once-fullfiling, now shattered relationship were there were beautiful, intense times and then so many fights and insults traded that it is better for both to part ways. When we stop idealizing him for his presence and fighting spirit we will see that he is a good striker but overrated. With the service he got over his time here, the amount of goals he scored seems about right...decent but nothing to drool over and certainly nothing to make up for his endless antic and pissing off everyone at the club every few months. My ex also had ginormous boobs but at some point that was not enough to paper over the fact that she had become an annoying, unkind, cold and bitter person. We gave each other everything we could but there was some kind of natural end to the relationship, So no need for regrets. It is pretty much the same here. 

Amblève. likes this

Acting like an idiot again. Atletico need to get this deal done ASAP, so he's no longer our problem.

15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Acting like an idiot again. Atletico need to get this deal done ASAP, so he's no longer our problem.

Mate I gotta feeling A.Madrid are going to give us the run around with the transfer fee for Costa