Diego Costa

Spike

I'm sure majority of opposition fans would rather have a quality striker that isn't a ****head or feels the need to behave like one all the time. Aguero,zlatan,benzema,lewadowski et all do their business without having to resort to thuggerish antics. Even the vilian suarez has toned down his negatives a notch, atleast he doesnt spend majority of every game being confrontational and that hasn't stopped him for being effective and world class

I find it baffling how some are in support of his unneccesary scumbaggish behaviour on the pitch. I hope there never comes a day when I start endorsing and encouraging negative behaviours in footballers. For now I think I will stick to praising strikers for their positives like goals, link up plays, maturity, reliability etc.

Cantona kicked a fucking fan in the ribs but was a mighty fine footballer loved by many fans all over the world. Costa can do the same if he wants as long as he produces the goods in all honesty, we signed him to score goals and if he does that and wants to act cuntish on the pitch, won't complain. As long as hes not taking drugs like Mutu don't really care.

He is gonna be the new Liverpool Torres if we don't sign a top class striker to challenge him. Atletico probably made that hamstring problem semi-parmanent with the overusing of him during the end of last season. Now this season it shows that it never really fully recovered and we were lucy enough to control it for the majority of the 1st half of this season.

I bet he will miss around at least a couple of months next season unless something dramatically changes between now and then(surgery). Someone like Lacazette is a must for me, maybe even Benteke is OK too.

Cantona kicked a fucking fan in the ribs but was a mighty fine footballer loved by many fans all over the world. Costa can do the same if he wants as long as he produces the goods in all honesty, we signed him to score goals and if he does that and wants to act cuntish on the pitch, won't complain. As long as hes not taking drugs like Mutu don't really care.

One incident...I agree I like his competitiveness as well but there has to be a limit, will you care when he headbutts someone and get a 15 matches ban?

One incident...I agree I like his competitiveness as well but there has to be a limit, will you care when he headbutts someone and get a 15 matches ban?

He won't. I just don't get the whole hes a cunt thing for him being on the edge.

He won't. I just don't get the whole hes a cunt thing for him being on the edge.

He has already done it before for Atletico and got a ban...chance are eventually one day he will get a frustating game and will do a Suarez moment like that.

I agree being on the edge is good, sometime you feel he actually TRY TO DO IT ON PURPOSE though and it usually backfires. No one is asking him to be Torres and let Ferdinand makes him his bitch but he doesn't need to try every single game to do it either. For example West Brom in a pointless game which we lost anyway partly because of an incident started by him. If no one is making it clear to him he thinks it is acceptable and will carry on doing it, which will eventually one day result like that PSG game in which he should have got at least 4 yellow cards, he will NOT BE GETTING AWAY in the future.

The PSG game was full of bad refereeing. Over the two legs, Verratti should have been second yellowed about 6 times, Luiz should have been yellowed for simulation, Ramires could have given away a pen (however soft it would have been) Zlatan should not have walked, and we should have won the game considering we only conceded in set pieces and were up against 10 men.

In fact, had the referee been strict it could easily have been 9 a side.

Lets say its true, i expect at least Griezmann/Koke and Miranda in return for him and Luis.

Maybe thats why we've been rumord to be intrested in so many Atletico players? (Koke, Griezmann, Miranda, Godin and Alderweireld)

By sacrificing our main striker, the one position that we took ages to fix, the kind of clinical striker that we've been looking for? It's a BS Marca story.

I didnt say i want it to or Chelsea want it, but if Costa wants to leave what are you gonna do about it? at least get some players we need from Atletico in return. My assessment was that if Costa really wants to leave, the club already knows it for a while.

Hope its false, but those kind of huge rumors are usually correct. We'll see soon enough, Mourinho and Costa will be asked about it as early as tommorow.

I didnt say i want it to or Chelsea want it, but if Costa wants to leave what are you gonna do about it? at least get some players we need from Atletico in return. My assessment was that if Costa really wants to leave, the club already knows it for a while.

Hope its false, but those kind of huge rumors are usually correct. We'll see soon enough, Mourinho and Costa will be asked about it as early as tommorow.

Give one good reason why Costa would want to leave. There has been no hint or suggestion that he's unhappy at the club.

Let's not also forget that it's Marca reporting this. They are hardly a reliable news outlet. Plus, it's transfer season time and plenty of BS rumours will be going around.