test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

19. Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,475 posts in this topic
20 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I hope he stays. 

Just get upgrade to matic, Moses and cahill. We shall be good. 

If we can get Alexis then everything will be fine. 

Any chance we had to get Sanchez we're lost today I think. He will probably extend with Arsenal now.

2 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Any chance we had to get Sanchez we're lost today I think. He will probably extend with Arsenal now.

For what? after winning an FA Cup?

Seriously the guy is not daft.

Winning an FA Cup, that's a nice way to bow out in style. 

As well Wenger. But Wenger might stay. 

Sanchez is smart not to stick around. 

AChes1ofus likes this

2 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

DA2uTOwVoAA9cHz.jpg

I hope that's a good sign that he wants to stay. 

Because at the moment there's no big upgrade for a striker out there. 

As frustrating he can be at times, he still good enough for what's out there. 

I think we can do another season of Costa, Hazard, Pedro and Willian. 

I would love to add Sanchez but that's still a hard case because of Arsenal might not want to sell to us until they have no choice in January. 

Much rather spend the money on defense. Wingbacks, CB and CM like Radja/Vidal type. 

AChes1ofus likes this

If he stays then we need to get someone who can play off him rather than another #9 like Lukaku. Morata or Alexis. Both of whom seem impossible at this point in time.

Honestly have no clue who we bring in for our attack. 

I really hope he is off this summer. I don't think he is the type of striker Conte really prefers and Im already tired of his bullshit through this season. Had some really good moments with us, but I think we are able to upgrade on his position this summer.

No. He needs to leave.

Absolute fraud of a player. A man-child. Like the Telegraph said: Jekyll and Hide. Way too unpredictable and way too un-loyal.

Out with him ASAP.

Liuxas, Irakozium257, Styles and 1 other like this

"I know Chelsea wants to sell players, but I told them, I have two years left in my contract and I won't go somewhere else just because they want so. I will only sign for another club in Europe, they know that. Otherwise I'll stay with my current contract," he told reporters after the final whistle. 

"I have a contract and no intention of leaving, but if there are changes to be made that might reduce my chances, if the coach won't count on me anymore or is to give space for another striker, I know that I'll have to leave. But only to where I'm willing to.

"Everyone know what my preferred club is, there's nothing to hide.

"Money is good, but I'm grateful for what I have right now and I have other things to look forward to, like playing the next World Cup. I know that I have a chance to be called if I'm playing well and at a high level, that's something I want."

"If I have to move to another city or another country than Spain, I don't think I'll go, I'd rather stay at Chelsea. If the club wants to sell me, they know where I want to go."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/english-football/2017/05/27/35896832/costa-tells-chelsea-ill-go-to-spain-or-stay-where-i-am?ICID=HP_BN_2&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FyNOM7E5vz3

Very interesting.

Fernando likes this

I don't think Atletico could ever afford him. That's us fucked for a season or 2 until he compromises for China then.

I just hope he wont blame Conte or club for collapsing of his China cash cow. That's my biggest issue with him nowdays and why I believe he may become a passenger. I still rather want him to stay and Matic and Moses out, from starting eleven at least. And an upgrade for Willian and Pedro and another CB. Pennyworth, I know.

Bad apple. But I can understand Conte, it's hard to find top quality and available striker to replace him with.

4 minutes ago, laura90 said:

I just hope he wont blame Conte or club for collapsing of his China cash cow. That's my biggest issue with him nowdays and why I believe he may become a passenger. I still rather want him to stay and Matic and Moses out, from starting eleven at least. And an upgrade for Willian and Pedro and another CB. Pennyworth, I know.

Why should he blame someone for that when he stated he don't want to go to China?

okay then,,he must be benched next season. we can loan batsman and get morata / lukaku / aubameyang....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Liuxas likes this