test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

19. Diego Costa

Started by DavidEU,

8,451 posts in this topic

Me I like Diego what's all this talk about replacing him with Bats for the Cup Final, I don't think so.

Watching him celebrate winning the EPL trophy didn't look like someone that was desparate to get away.

But bottom line is if he want's to go then let him go, don't keep unhappy players, but as of this minute to me it looks like he'll be here next season and I hope so.

hes1ofus

I think Diego hasn't really made up his mind yet. I'm not saying he is going to stay but he looks uncertain to me.

Beigl likes this

There seems to be a new tax regulation in china that adding 100% value when buying foreign players so costa's dream china move may not happen.

frankly, i wish he would just make up his mind, if he want to stay, sign  a new contract, if not, kindly fuck off to Atm or china, pedriod.

we have better things to worry about than this third graded, long overdue transfer drama.

If he's really initiated this whole saga and if I'm the president I would get rid of him. He's so unstable and unpredictable that in this whole story football skills are at second place.

Don't forget that he already earns millions per year playing for Chelsea FC plus commercials. And he did what? At the most important part of the season he's literally all of the sudden leaving Chelsea FC for a Chinese team, because of money. Wtf?

Thanks God we have Antonio for a manager because with Jose it would be an absolute disaster inside the locker room. I mean Diego could bury us alive.

I don't know what to think about him anymore. Shame we're in a situation like some average club where players wants to leave because of the money and not playing for a better club. Ridiculous.

19 hours ago, zekinjo said:

If he's really initiated this whole saga and if I'm the president I would get rid of him. He's so unstable and unpredictable that in this whole story football skills are at second place.

Don't forget that he already earns millions per year playing for Chelsea FC plus commercials. And he did what? At the most important part of the season he's literally all of the sudden leaving Chelsea FC for a Chinese team, because of money. Wtf?

Thanks God we have Antonio for a manager because with Jose it would be an absolute disaster inside the locker room. I mean Diego could bury us alive.

I don't know what to think about him anymore. Shame we're in a situation like some average club where players wants to leave because of the money and not playing for a better club. Ridiculous.

But that's all paper and media talk mate, you know, and I know, that they know fuck all.

Pure speculation by them it sells papers, what has Diego said? nothing! lets wait til after we've won the Cup and see what happens then.

But please please people stop criticizing him he's doing a good job 3rd highest scorer in the EPL really pisses off the oppo, I love the guy and hope he stays.

Just give him a break and don't criticize him, then if he does want to go then let him go.

hes1ofus

9 hours ago, DDA said:

If he stays and is being considered as our first choice striker for the next season then Conte will be in trouble.

And what makes you say that?

oldportblue likes this

2 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

Because he does not want to live in london and will pack his bags the moment ATM come knocking on our door again? Ffs, the man say it clearly in an interview :o

3 hours ago, mashimaru161 said:

Because he does not want to live in london and will pack his bags the moment ATM come knocking on our door again? Ffs, the man say it clearly in an interview :o

Jesus Christ girl where do you get your info.

You seem to be the only one that knows this.

53 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

Tbh, I'm used to be on the defending costa side but I've had enough with his antics. It clears as day that his heart is not here and he will causes trouble if not for conte's managerment skill. He does whatever he likes regardless of the situation, a never grown up kid.

www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/03/22/diego-costa-says-wanted-leave-chelsea-atletico-madrid-last-summer

is telegraph reliable enough for you? Apparenly he do an interview for a spanish radio so I may find a link to it. If you understand spanish.

56 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

Tbh, I'm used to be on the defending costa side but I've had enough with his antics. It clears as day that his heart is not here and he will causes unrest if not for conte's managerment skill.

www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/03/22/diego-costa-says-wanted-leave-chelsea-atletico-madrid-last-summer

is telegraph reliable enough for you? Apparenly he do an interview for a spanish radio so I may find a link to it. If you understand spanish.

Seems like the move to China is out of the question completely now, huh? 

I guess it's either back to Atleti with the Griezmann money or he stays. If he remains here I can't see us going for Lukaku and Morata looks like he's off to Milan. Well 100% another top class forward for next season so I wonder what we'd do...

It is hard to say if I'm happy or not in case that Costa stays in Chelsea.

How he will performing? If he play like the first half of the last season, i'm the happiest man in the Earth, but if he play just like the last six months? We're are in big troubles...

11Drogba, laura90 and kellzfresh like this

10 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

He blows hot and cold too much. Just look at his form this season. One minute he is an absolute boss then goes a shit load of games playing like a donkey. You really think Conte needs that kind of player amongst the ranks in a season trailing the title win. Ontop of that we have Champions League football so we are going to need at least two top strikers playing in full flow if we are to challange on all fronts.

We should have sold him in January. Now he is turning into passenger we can't cash in. I sincerely hope he will be shifted out as soon as possible even if I struggle to think of a decent replacement. But until than even Batz will do.

45 minutes ago, laura90 said:

We should have sold him in January. Now he is turning into passenger we can't cash in. I sincerely hope he will be shifted out as soon as possible even if I struggle to think of a decent replacement. But until than even Batz will do.

I still like him a lot. The issue is matic. Is like playing with one less man. 

Moses was woeful today. But I give him that day of since he's been great this season. 

That being said we definitely need to improve defense and mid. Matic woeful, cahill woeful at times and no good alternative to play as wing backs after Moses and Alonso. 

He was allright today, many times he held the ball and passed to create chance, nevermind the goal. 

You could see he was very dissapointed we were losing after he was subbed, so much for all the experts here saying "he doesnt give a crap". 

pHaRaOn, nachikethas and Fernando like this

He got bossed by Mertesacker. MERTESACKER. A player who has only played less than 45 minutes for the whole season before today.

He scored, but overall got bossed.

King11Didier likes this