Diego Costa

Spike

He doesn't need to be rushed. Fuck the golden boot and all that. Would be nice to see Solanke start up top if the possibility arises.

If he can't play in the next two games and we wrap up the league by Sunday wouldn't be better for him to undergone the surgery he supposedly need?

I prefer for him to be healthy and ready for next season rather than to risk him for the sake of the Golden Boot.

As long as we are champions I don't care if he's going to take it or not.

Golden boot means nothing anyway. He is the best striker in the league because of everything he brings to the team. Sure Aguero could be better in tight spaces but what else does he really excel at that Costa doesn't?

Also was great to see him sitting with the fans again.

His pressing is missed and tenacity...

However, because of those 2 things, he will continue to injure himself

He has that energy that Suarez gave Liverpool in attack to always be moving. When drogba or Remy plays you feel the clear difference upfront.

His cuntish behavior might not matter today. But somehow i have a feeling it's gonna bite us in the ass in a crucial game next season. Im dreading the day Terry leaves, the team is full with hotheads currently (Matic, Fabregas, Ivanovic, Costa) and we need somebody on the pitch to keep them levelheaded. Chelsea fans deserve better than these players further tainting our reputation (altough it probably is beyond repairable already).

He is not gonna ever be a Chelsea legend, maybe not even a long term option for us. Imo he is like a Robben who needs regular maintenance to flourish but instead of just injuries it is injuries+dickish behavior. There will be a point where it is not acceptable anymore and you can only go so far with competitiveness. But seeing all those fans defending you from anything I guess it won't help him to learn.

Imo needs a Lacazette to truly challenge him, we can't carter to this guy and let him be our main man for the long term. He is too unstable

Really starting to hate the whole 'defenders are allowed to niggle away at Costa' thing. Before I get jumped on, I KNOW he is a bit of a nutter, when controlled and used the right way it's great for our club.

I just didn't really enjoy the constant fouls and challenges unfairly put in against him, and pundits seem to think it's part of the game but when Costa snaps (stupidly I know), he's the devil incarnate. Tonights game was a great example of this. I sympathised with him tonight. WBA had a gameplan tonight with him and it worked. Yippee for them.

He shouldn't let them get under his skin but it's just a tactic I do not enjoy.

Really starting to hate the whole 'defenders are allowed to niggle away at Costa' thing. Before I get jumped on, I KNOW he is a bit of a nutter, when controlled and used the right way it's great for our club.

I just didn't really enjoy the constant fouls and challenges unfairly put in against him, and pundits seem to think it's part of the game but when Costa snaps (stupidly I know), he's the devil incarnate. Tonights game was a great example of this. I sympathised with him tonight. WBA had a gameplan tonight with him and it worked. Yippee for them.

He shouldn't let them get under his skin but it's just a tactic I do not enjoy.

Erm there is a reason why they specificly do it on purpose...because he ALWAYS FALL FOR IT. I mean why they don't do it to like Aguero,Kane,Suarez(well) and other top strikers often as they do with Costa? BECAUSE THEY DON'T REACT MOST OF THE TIME. This guy will look to fight as soon as someone try to grab him for a header, and that is good in the competitive sense but then he starts to take it too far and make it bigger issue than it needs to be.

Can somebody tell me if I just read that.

Never will be a legend? Not a long term option? Robben-like? Fuck off! We had Torres for FOUR YEARS and THIS IS THE SHIT YOU LOT COME UP WITH?

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

And that is why he will continue to do this next Sunday against Sunderland...nothing wrong as long as he keep bangs them in ins't it :)

Erm there is a reason why they specificly do it on purpose...because he ALWAYS FALL FOR IT. I mean why they don't do it to like Aguero,Kane,Suarez(well) and other top strikers often as they do with Costa? BECAUSE THEY DON'T REACT MOST OF THE TIME. This guy will look to fight as soon as someone try to grab him for a header, and that is good in the competitive sense but then he starts to take it too far and make it bigger issue than it needs to be.

I totally understand that mate. and it does irritate me when he bites (not literally like Suarez- couldnt resist hehe). I spend a lot of the games Costa plays shouting at the tv 'DONT FALL FOR IT'. But it just angers me in games like tonight when he gets a booking for something that he didnt instigate. But I guess thats reputations for you, kinda like Suarez with lashing out and Ashley Young with diving.