Diego Costa

Spike

Remy seems to be decent for remaining games IMO, we dont have too hectic schedule either.

It would be better for Costa to take surgery, heal properly and get back in august, rather than have minor injuries next season too and end career too soon or sth.

On the other hand, is it just me or is 36 yo Drogba still twice stronger than Costa? In duels and air duels, holding the ball, Drogba is still much more balanced and strong. It surprises me because Costa is actualy quite strong himself, but I dont think he is that strong. His agressivnes makes him look a bigger thug lol.

Don't be fucking silly, whenever he got the ball a stoke player put his foot in and he went over like a leaf, his lack of pace means he simply can't break from players with the ball, and therefore he is easy to tackle.

CB3BckeUoAAO6PP.jpg

Out for a long long time now I think, I would get surgery now. On another note, at least he looks like a man of his age now :D

CB3BckeUoAAO6PP.jpg

Out for a long long time now I think, I would get surgery now. On another note, at least he looks like a man of his age now :D

anyone got the rest of the article?

Think it's a season ender if he needs crutches.

Not a good picture to see at all, just hope he is allowed to go through the process now and get him back where he should be in the right time frame.

Remy is good to go, he's more than a capable replacement and will score a few goals before the season end.

There was an information in November that Chelsea decide to hold up his operation until the end of the season. Why fool yourself even more ? It's clear that he needs a surgery at one point.

Maybe he is going to help Chelsea this season yet, however I believe that his long-lasting returns to his best after injury/suspension, which takes 3 very dire games to see him in proper conditions with confidence in his play, are caused by his long-term hamstring problems. He can't "hit the ground" running when he comes back and that's very frustrating for everybody.

There were reports that his recovery after an operation will take 6 to 8 weeks so it's not difficult decision to take if that's going to help him.

(However, there still may be recurring problems, hamstring is a bitch, once done may be done, Atletico broke his hamstring by rushing him back just like Chelsea did with David Luiz before CL final, just look at David Luiz who after a surgery still has the same problems)

With consecutive starts under his belt Remy would surely be a better option for the Arsenal game than a rusty Costa who won't have played in weeks.

With consecutive starts under his belt Remy would surely be a better option for the Arsenal game than a rusty Costa who won't have played in weeks.

...Unless he gets injured too. He did his groin in when he took a heavy shot, I think. Fingers crossed he holds out.

Chelsea expect Diego Costa to return to face Arsenal in title run-in with hamstring problem ruling him out for two weeks