Diego Costa

Spike

Mix of a warrior and an idiot cunt, he is gonna be off in one of these day and we will be in trouble.

Also no CL goals in like 8 matches, NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH. Next season he must be up there competing for most goals in CL or aiming for around 6-9 goals.

Wasn't all that great today, but I loved the passion he showed all the way up until the final whistle (& even after the whistle, lol)

Stupidity is not passion. We could have been right fucked if the ref saw that stupid push, and it was 100% unnecessary.

You can be a physical presence without being an absolute idiot.

Absolute dirge and not for the first time in recent weeks, IMO. Whether he needs time on the bench (he looks nowhere near fit) I'm not sure, but he is short on confidence and couldn't hit a barn door with a bazooka at the minute.

Absolute dirge and not for the first time in recent weeks, IMO. Whether he needs time on the bench (he looks nowhere near fit) I'm not sure, but he is short on confidence and couldn't hit a barn door with a bazooka at the minute.

Well he did gone off the boil last season too for Atletico after like 27 goals by Xmas. The rest of the seasons for 5 months he can only manage like 9 goals and the last month was nursing a hamstring injury(not his fault).

Well he did gone off the boil last season too for Atletico after like 27 goals by Xmas. The rest of the seasons for 5 months he can only manage like 9 goals and the last month was nursing a hamstring injury(not his fault).

I think there's more to it than that, but he has looked shite in every UCL game he's played for us apart from Sporting away, and even then he should have scored about 12 goals. Can't be a coincidence.

The guys is a livewire. He hasn't been a liability yet but he might implode and get a serious ban soon. I'm talking Suarez level ban.

I agree and it was not really pointed early season because he was doing wonder but there also was a few violent reaction in his games, what make it worst though it is players and especially Jose coming out and saying stuff like ( I don't remember the exact words used so.. ) " He isn't at fault " or " It's the way he is ". Trivializing violent conduct is never a good thing, and saying stuff like that isn't protecting him. Sound harsh but he should work with a psychologist on this ASAP although I truly believe you can't change someone with violent reaction like that.