Diego Costa

Spike

The media witch-hunt gets its prize. Diego shouldn't have done what he did, but it doesn't matter because the FA like to cherry-pick who they ban. Remember this? Where was Toure's retrospective ban for this?

Or Howard?

Cunts. Do they only do it when every corner of the media is in unison? Only in big games? For big players? Cowards. They should measure every incident with the same stick.

:lol:

What's the point of allowing Costa to respond to the charge when he/we cannot even appeal it?

Like many here, the FA's consistency is truly infuriating. Takes some doing for one to reach that level. So many similar incidents happened in other matches and the players involved went unpunished. Well done to the English media's witch hunt. They have gotten what they want. Had the situation been the other way round, doubt they would have run the campaign against that player and his "crimes" all over the papers and websites.

Yes, Diego Costa is a player with a temperamental mentality. But this is football, not "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" or Bambi, FOOTBALL is a sport for MEN adults, children are in preschool.

Football is a contact sport, if someone does not want to get better kicking him to devote to paddle or golf.

Personally, for the show is better a player like Diego Costa than any cheap philosopher.

This sanction is a shame, a poor attempt by the FA to extend the excitement of the Premier League and earn more and more money. This sanction is only business ....

#FAfoulplayCampaign

It´s beyond me how anyone can state that the stamp on Emre Can wasn´t intentional. I love Diego, but he should stop with this kind of aggressivness, because this time it could cost us the game on Saturday.

His infraction was intentional, it just wasn't a stamp. He trod on Can. It was a foul and, in my opinion, a bookable offence but it was not a stamp.

It is very funny, we always troll the Scouser fans when they claimed there was a campaign against Suarez, that whole team t-shirt scandal...etc and now Costa is doing the same thing, but we also buy into the manager' bs about campaign against us. Luckily we are not a one man team so we don't all go out and wear #justiceforCosta t-shirts yet.

What he did was unacceptable, like it or not. You can argue all you want about it but at the end of the day it is universally condemned by everyone but us fans(Chelsea fans). Can't believe some are even justifying it. WE ARE NOT A ONE MAN TEAM, WE CAN STILL WIN BIG MATCHES WITHOUT COSTA.

As for the player himself, hope he learns from this and next time never attempt to do such things again. At worst he should just swear/slightly push and confront the other players but never directly trying to injure them as he did yesterday.

Costa only has himself to blame to be honest. We all know FA is against us and Costa just gave them the perfect opportunity to punish us, regardless it's actually intentional or not. Those so called stamps were completely unnecessary and I'm sure he could land his feet on the ground if he wanted to, especially the Can one.

I do not agree with the action being described as a stamp. Calling it a stamp makes a juicier headline and is more likely to create a stir than would be the case if a more accurate description was used. Costa stepped on Can.

Other than that, I agree with everything you say. Costa should be punished and there are few who doubt it. Our unhappiness is with the lack of consistency.

The media witch-hunt gets its prize. Diego shouldn't have done what he did, but it doesn't matter because the FA like to cherry-pick who they ban. Remember this? Where was Toure's retrospective ban for this?

Or Howard?

Cunts. Do they only do it when every corner of the media is in unison? Only in big games? For big players? Cowards. They should measure every incident with the same stick.

Wait, what did Howard do? He was just reacting to conceding a goal and then seeing Costa rub it in the face of his team-mate...and the ref showed the yellow card straight away

Disgraceful - maybe not the charge itself (it's up to interpretation) but their blunt double standards.

If I were Mourinho after we're mathematically champions, I'd say we won it against the team(s) competing for the title, referees doing their job just perfectly and FA being fair and unbiased.

Then he'd get a ban through a bunch of matches that won't matter anyway.

Fuckers.

Wait, what did Howard do? He was just reacting to conceding a goal and then seeing Costa rub it in the face of his team-mate...and the ref showed the yellow card straight away

OK, grand. He also put his head into Azpi, but maybe you want other examples where players got away with far worse. Here you go:

The fact is, this would've been brushed over like any of these actual stamps, but because we're Chelsea, because we have Mourinho and because of the scouse biased media, this has happened.