Diego Costa

Spike

We should appeal with a 50-hour video message about all the inconsistenties, incidents in this year, expert opinions on stamps etc.

Goodluck reaching a verdict before the City game :wank2:

Lol Jose should :) but then again knowing the Fucking Arsehole's we'll have Jose banned from the stadium. Oh yeah and Wenger pushed Jose... and he got away with it...

Costa only has himself to blame to be honest. We all know FA is against us and Costa just gave them the perfect opportunity to punish us, regardless it's actually intentional or not. Those so called stamps were completely unnecessary and I'm sure he could land his feet on the ground if he wanted to, especially the Can one.

The thing that is annoying the fuck out of me is how he comes to a decision like this were it's proved beyond reasonable doubt he done it with intent. That is exactly the word 'Intent' Oliver had a fucking shocker last night and looks to have continued with another decision he has plucked from thin air. Another point that fucks me right off is what punishment or questions are asked to these officials like Oliver for missing blatant handball incidents like Henderson's last night? That's right, not a thing because they all make mistakes is the answer that will ring out in the FA Board Room.

We need to start hearing from officials after games like this, and not just games like this but get them out and interview them like managers. Put the fuckers under the spotlight and pressure them into explaining why they had a shite game. Stop protecting these wankers and give the paying public an insight as to why you didn't give a basic decision that has cost a team thousands.

It´s beyond me how anyone can state that the stamp on Emre Can wasn´t intentional. I love Diego, but he should stop with this kind of aggressivness, because this time it could cost us the game on Saturday.

Well how could he turn around ;) but yeah it was on purpose but if it was that bad he would have been taken off or been bleeding... like when a liverpool's player got stomped on the head and the other player got away with that...

But again Liverpool should have had 2 players sent off and we should have had a penalty...